Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Busy as ever I see. I thought the same thing when DD moved out...of course, she was back in a week (She did not move out because I grounded her - really, she told me so) Of course, she was still grounded
    • |
    Good luck with your organization! You must be relieved to win all that money back!
    • |
    I am glad your friend came through..especially when you needed it so badly.
    • |
    Besides a large loan to my sister.I still have one loan outstanding, to my old boss who I had worked with for 3 years. The 2 friends are why I do not loan money anymore. The fastest way to lose a friend.
    • |
    Wow! And it sounds like it came at a desperate time. I am so glad your friend didn't "forget".
    • |
    I'm glad that your friend finally came through with the money she owed you! There was a silver lining in that dark cloud after all, huh?
    • |
    Congrats on your hubby's pay increase! That's awesome!

What is the lasagna weeding method?
    • |
    Great goals there FF! Wishing you the best of luck!
    • |
    I wish I lived close to an Amish village so I could buy some of their goodies. Your Mom's place sounds nice!
    • |
    Great start in stockpiling for your hubby's party! I too follow the old adage...if it is meant to be, everything will fall in place. Good luck!
    • |
    So sorry to hear about your neck.

Glad you had such a great time with your son!
    • |
    Sounds like things are moving right along for you. Great buy for you Mom and congrats to your daughter's new job!
    • |
    They are all done now the disposal and fixtures are going to be put in this morning. It is going to be another hot one and my home job got delayed do to some technical difficulties. So I am taking the opportunity to work on the home office.
    • |
    What amazed me was when we were renovating our kitchen, we missed the sink the most. I don't envy the heat you are having.
    • |
    I hope your kitchen gets finished soon! I hate trying to work around construction.
    • |
    Glad the work is getting done in the house. I hope your neck starts feeling better soon!
    • |
    Keep you in my thoughts, keep us posted.
    • |
    I hope all goes well with your appointment. Saying prayers that it is something simple that won't cause you too much trouble. Keep us informed!
    • |
    I know what you mean, sometimes it's best not to know of all the things something "could" be...I hope all goes well at your Dr.s appt. Take it easy in the mean time. Maybe keep a journal - may be you can pin point a trigger. Keeping you in my prayers.
    • |
    Mad hen that would be your mini list LOL
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast