Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Wow, Frugal Fannie, that could almost be MY list!!
    • |
    Good luck!
    • |
    That is alot of money! You are a very generous person...and I am sure they had a blast. Good luck with the job situation!
    • |
    WOW - that's a lot of money - hope everyone had a great time!!

Let us know about your job situation - hope it settles for you soon - you sure are juggling a lot!! Take care!!
    • |
    I am glad he arrived safe and sound. Have fun!
    • |
    Reading this is making me tired let alone doing all that. WTG.Energizer bunny has competition!!LOL
    • |
    Wow! Way to go. This is how I always imagine cleaning, then once the basics are done, so am I!
    • |
    Woo hoo! You are on a roll. Way to go!
    • |
    It is nice when you get a doctor who is more concerned with educating you than with moving on to his next appt!
    • |
    Congrats on such a great visit. Those are usually few and far between.
    • |
    Congratulations on finding a physician your happy w/. Now you know why it took so long to get in. My Dr. always starts out by saying "no prob. right? WTHeck? I gotta get back to bringing a list.
    • |
    He actually said it was the alcohol in the wine but red is better and merlot would hit in that category.
    • |
    It's so hard to find doctors that care enough these days to spend more than a few minutes with you...so congrats on finding a good one!

And total bonus that he told you to drink wine and not to run! How great is that???

I lost 30 pounds by walking 45 minutes a day 3-4 times per week...so I know walking is a great way to get healthy! Don't let anyone tell you differently!
    • |
    What a terrific doctor you have found - and he spent so much time with you!! Did he suggest a particular wine? I prefer merlot, but would go with his suggestions!! LOL!!

Glad you found someone so compassionate!!
    • |
    I cannot have chips and dip in the house or else I don't move until they are all gone!
    • |
    I'm the same way with chips and dip- no control.

I want to visit Scotland and England - what a great dream to have!!
    • |
    I actually walk with my husband. It is a good together time.I would like to go for world cup in England and see some of the soccer stadiums and watch some epl games. And I would like to see some castles, especially if I had ancestors that lived there. The House from Pride and Prejudice. Stonehenge for sure.
    • |
    Thats a good change. I wish i could get myself to walk more but its ssoooo boring.
    When you go,if you want let me know and i will get some cool places for you from my DH. He has been at least 8x for travel. Iknow he's been to Herrods dept. store,big ben.royal air force museum,Stonehendge,tower of London,seen the changing of the guard. But he prob. knows some place to eat thats good. He has even gone to paris but flew because the chunnel was more expensive than flying. Funny truths-never eat lamb fries,you may not carry your drink from the bar to your table,service is not as common as Americans are used to. Oh,his coolest trip was to Stillwell original Boyscout site. Its a trip from London though. I'm sure he could tellme much more. Feel free to ask if ya want. Cheers. hope you have a brilliant time on holiday!! or something like that.
    • |
    Oh well she is still mad, but hopefully channeling some of that anger into work. I think she has a chance for at least 2 -3 jobs.
    • |
    It's hard, and usually not much fun, but sometimes we parents have to give our kids a push to stand on their own two feet. They'll go through the same thing with theirs one day.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast