Frugal Village Forums - C@rol's Blog - Blogs
View RSS Feed

[email protected]'s Blog

I'll be sharing some things that I hope visitors will find interesting and helpful. Enjoy!

1. The Frugal Counterculture

by , 01-25-2009 at 04:18 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    “Countercultural” is one of the last things most people would call me, but the description that fits me well. Chances are, if you are reading this article, you are countercultural, too. Living within your means and saving for the future are pretty radical ideas in our culture of easy credit and instant gratification.

In addition to having a way of thinking that differs greatly from the predominant culture, frugal people have some characteristics in common with other countercultural ...
  2. Small Savings Add Up and Here’s The Proof

by , 01-25-2009 at 04:10 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    Some people are “pound wise and penny foolish.” That is, they focus their savings efforts only on big items while letting small amounts of money slip through their fingers. Having tallied up my “penny savings” from last year, I can tell you that small amounts of money can quickly add up to big savings.

Last year I decided that I would keep track of the small amounts of money I made or saved during 2007 to determine if these “money savers” were really worth my time or if I should ...
  3. Valpak.com - Get Local Coupons

by , 01-16-2009 at 07:53 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    Valpak.com - Click Here
    Valpak.com - the local coupon Web site that
    consumers visit again and again for savings and values.
  4. Together Rx Acess - Prescription Savings Program

by , 01-08-2009 at 01:16 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    Together Rx Acess - Click Here
    The Together Rx Access® Card was created as
    a public service by a group of some of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, in order to provide savings on prescriptions to eligible residents of the US and Puerto Rico who have no prescription drug coverage.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011