Frugal Village Forums - C@rol's Blog - Blogs
View RSS Feed

[email protected]'s Blog

I'll be sharing some things that I hope visitors will find interesting and helpful. Enjoy!

1. Eat Free on Your Birthday

by , 08-21-2009 at 08:37 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    Free food always tastes better. Sign up for these offers and eat for free on your birthday.

FOR ADULTS

Ruby Tuesday

Get on the So Connected e-mail list, and you'll receive a coupon for a free burger on your birthday.

Red Robin

Become a Red Robin eClub member; and get a free burger on your birthday, plus a free gift just for signing up.

Moe's Southwest Grill

Categories
    Frugal Links
  2. Dynamic Pricing Can Increase Your Online Shopping Costs

by , 08-11-2009 at 09:19 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    When Cookies Bite Back – Dynamic Pricing Can Increase Your Online Shopping Costs

I know most people are not techie geeks like me. They don’t want to get involved with the “guts” of their computers and the software that runs on them. However, if you do any shopping online, you need to know about cookies and how they can cost you money.

Cookies are tiny files, implanted into your computer by the websites you visit, that track your purchases, spending habits, and online ...
  3. Discount Incentives

by , 08-09-2009 at 05:13 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    Today marks the first day of week two of my consistent trips to the gym. Having run out of all plausible excuses, I now find that I have to match my beloved wife’s commitment to fitness. After eight days, I have to say that it has not been all that bad, and it does give me time to think about many different things.

As I left the gym, I wandered over to the coffee area. I noticed that there is now a large business card rack and, to my delight, I also noted that many of the cards could ...
  4. The Frustrated Frugalite

by , 04-06-2009 at 05:17 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    The other day, a friend and I were talking about the things we do to be frugal. We were discussing all the tips and tricks we’ve learned to save money and cut down on waste. We were also discussing how, with the current economic downturn, more and more people are learning how to be frugal. They are visiting websites that deal with frugality, watching money saving segments on TV, reading books on simple living, and seeking hints on any ways to save money.

Now, my friend is usually ...
  5. The Savings Depot.com - Shop Smart...Save Money

by , 02-05-2009 at 01:42 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    TheSavingsDepot.com - Click Here
    Coupons, discounts, sales and much, much more.
    Categories
    Frugal Links
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast