Frugal Village Forums - C@rol's Blog - Blogs
View RSS Feed

[email protected]'s Blog

I'll be sharing some things that I hope visitors will find interesting and helpful. Enjoy!

1. Small Savings Add Up and Here’s The Proof

by , 01-25-2009 at 03:10 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    Some people are “pound wise and penny foolish.” That is, they focus their savings efforts only on big items while letting small amounts of money slip through their fingers. Having tallied up my “penny savings” from last year, I can tell you that small amounts of money can quickly add up to big savings.

Last year I decided that I would keep track of the small amounts of money I made or saved during 2007 to determine if these “money savers” were really worth my time or if I should ...
  2. Valpak.com - Get Local Coupons

by , 01-16-2009 at 06:53 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    Valpak.com - Click Here
    Valpak.com - the local coupon Web site that
    consumers visit again and again for savings and values.
  3. 12 Ways To Save Money On A Cruise

by , 01-16-2009 at 06:11 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    I’ve been researching prices for a cruise later this year and I am astounded to see how much prices have risen since we cruised last year. After speaking with some travel agents, I’ve learned that this is largely due to increases in the prices of fuel and food. The cruise lines have to pass on these costs to customers in order to make money. It’s understandable, but it still doesn’t make a twenty percent increase in fares from one year to the next easy to swallow. I’ve always found ways to save ...
  4. HotBookSale.com

by , 01-02-2009 at 04:38 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    HotBookSale.com - Click Here
    HotBookSale.com where you receive great discounts and customer services. With over 100,000 books, we provide a huge selection for every taste. We make it easy for everyone to find their favorite book.
    Tags: books, discounts
    Categories
    Frugal Links
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456