Frugal Village Forums - C@rol's Blog - Blogs
View RSS Feed

[email protected]'s Blog

I'll be sharing some things that I hope visitors will find interesting and helpful. Enjoy!

1. Opportunity Cars - Transportation For Hardworking Families

by , 11-07-2009 at 10:52 AM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    Opportunity Cars.com
    Opportunity Cars is a network of more than 150 nonprofit organizations dedicated to increasing private automobile ownership for low wage working families to support their ability to find and retain quality employment.

Good News Garage.org
    Good News Garage, LSS, Inc. is a non-profit social enterprise car donation program mission is to provide safe, reliable and affordable transportation options to individuals and families in need to be used as a Wheels ...

Updated 11-07-2009 at 01:43 PM by [email protected]

Categories
    Frugal Links
  2. Car Free: Living In America Without A Car

by , 08-09-2009 at 04:05 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    It comes as a shock to most people I meet, but I donít own a car. Three years ago I was thousands of dollars in debt and something had to give. I decided that it would be my car.

When I made the decision my friends and family thought that I was crazy. Truth be told, I even thought I was crazy. Nobody that lives in the suburbs lives without a car. If you think about it, there isnít anything more un-American than not owning a car. Yet that was exactly what I planned to do.
  3. How To Clean Anything

by , 01-16-2009 at 06:41 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    How To Clean Anything.com - Click Here
    The idea for the site started with a group of cleaning professionals getting together to exchange tips and techniques. The idea developed in what you see today. There are more than 1300 free cleaning tips on this site, and growing every day.
    Categories
    Frugal Links