Frugal Village Forums - C@rol's Blog - Blogs
View RSS Feed

[email protected]'s Blog

I'll be sharing some things that I hope visitors will find interesting and helpful. Enjoy!

1. New Year's Wishes

by , 12-23-2009 at 05:17 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)

Updated 12-26-2009 at 12:49 PM by [email protected]

Categories
    Positive Messages
  2. Organized Christmas - Simplify Your Holiday!

by , 11-07-2009 at 11:37 AM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    Organized Christmas
    Our mission: to help you simplify your holidays and get ready for Christmas.
  3. Have the Courage to have the Christmas You Can Afford

by , 10-26-2009 at 10:19 AM ([email protected]'s Blog)
  4. Christmas Gifts: The Art of Giving Intelligently

by , 09-07-2009 at 05:26 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    Christmas and Chanukah and Kwanzaa are coming! That means that if you are a prudent shopper, you have been doing your holiday shopping for many months now. I am sure that all are doing a fine job of controlling their spending while they shop for holiday gifts but I wonder whether we are all spending prudently, regardless of how thrifty we might be.

When I was a child, Christmas was always the most wonderful time of the year. To this day, Christmas Eve remains my favorite 24 hours ...
  5. Have the Courage to have the Christmas You Can Afford

by , 08-10-2009 at 09:24 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    I was talking with a group of friends about the upcoming holidays and one said, “I’m so afraid of Christmas. I don’t know how we’re going to afford it and I just know we’re going to end up in financial trouble because of it. It terrifies me, but there’s nothing I can do about it!” The others in the group all chimed in with their own fears and worries, as well.

I sat there listening to the various tales of fear and despair wondering what, exactly, the problem was. It seems simple to ...