Frugal Village Forums - C@rol's Blog - Blogs
View RSS Feed

[email protected]'s Blog

I'll be sharing some things that I hope visitors will find interesting and helpful. Enjoy!

1. Dummies.com - Making Everything Easier

2. Want To Volunteer, In Your PJs?

by , 06-19-2009 at 08:50 AM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    One man is attempting to change the way we think of volunteering. He doesn't think volunteering should be difficult. There's no need to break a sweat or drive across town. He believes it can be so simple, in fact, that you don't have to leave the comfort of your living room.

Mike Bright has been volunteering from home since 2006, and this year he launched Help from Home to help others do the same. The web portal offers a collection of sites that take the commitment, the sacrifice, ...
  3. Want to Save Money? Stay Home!

by , 01-30-2009 at 05:05 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    I find that usually the weekends are the only time I have to do any sort of shopping, whether it be for groceries, clothes, stuff for the house, or pretty much anything we need (or sometimes donít need). But the majority of our most recent Saturday was spend lying around the house and watching tv, which is actually something that we donít get to do very often since we usually have plans or are working on a project of some sort. But I was itching to get out and spend some money. I found myself suggesting ...
  4. Eight Less Commonly Mentioned Benefits of Home Ownership

by , 01-30-2009 at 04:20 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    Youíve already heard that owning a home can be a great way to build wealth and financial security and that thereís this mysterious thing called ďpride of ownershipĒ that makes it enjoyable to mow your lawn even when itís 100 degrees outside. But the seemingly small benefits of living in a house thatís all yours instead of renting a hole in a box that belongs to someone else can actually have a bigger impact on your quality of life than you might expect.

Storage space: When you rent ...
  5. How To Clean Anything

by , 01-16-2009 at 07:41 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    How To Clean Anything.com - Click Here
    The idea for the site started with a group of cleaning professionals getting together to exchange tips and techniques. The idea developed in what you see today. There are more than 1300 free cleaning tips on this site, and growing every day.
    Categories
    Frugal Links