Frugal Village Forums - C@rol's Blog - Blogs
View RSS Feed

[email protected]'s Blog

I'll be sharing some things that I hope visitors will find interesting and helpful. Enjoy!

1. In Case of Emergency, Cut Here

by , 08-11-2009 at 07:56 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    We all know that we should plan for an emergency. From an early age, weíre taught to have an evacuation plan in case of fire and how to call 911 if we need help. If you live in hurricane, tornado, wildfire, or snowstorm country, youíre taught to keep a kit handy with the supplies youíll need to survive until things return to normal. But how many of us give any advance thought to preparing for a financial emergency? What would happen if you lost your job tomorrow, or the main earner in your family ...
  2. Car Free: Living In America Without A Car

by , 08-09-2009 at 04:05 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    It comes as a shock to most people I meet, but I donít own a car. Three years ago I was thousands of dollars in debt and something had to give. I decided that it would be my car.

When I made the decision my friends and family thought that I was crazy. Truth be told, I even thought I was crazy. Nobody that lives in the suburbs lives without a car. If you think about it, there isnít anything more un-American than not owning a car. Yet that was exactly what I planned to do.
  3. Together Rx Acess - Prescription Savings Program

by , 01-08-2009 at 12:16 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    Together Rx Acess - Click Here
    The Together Rx Accessģ Card was created as
    a public service by a group of some of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, in order to provide savings on prescriptions to eligible residents of the US and Puerto Rico who have no prescription drug coverage.