Frugal Village Forums - C@rol's Blog - Blogs
View RSS Feed

[email protected]'s Blog

I'll be sharing some things that I hope visitors will find interesting and helpful. Enjoy!

1. Top Dollar Store Finds

by , 03-03-2009 at 12:32 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    For a store where everythingís a dollar, Iím surprised I donít shop there more often. I guess Iím a creature of habit so Iím more likely to go to a store that I know will have a particular item in stock. But recently I took a trip to my local dollar store to see what they have to offer. Now the thing about most dollar stores is that because their prices are so low, often times so is their quality. I wouldnít buy anything at the dollar store that I planned on keeping for a long time. But there are ...
    Categories
    Frugal Shares
  2. 50% Off Cable TV Bill

by , 01-30-2009 at 04:10 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    I donít know why people donít like to call the different companies that give them services to try and get a better price, but there are a lot of people out there. My mom is one of them. I wrote last September that we shaved my momís cable bill from $65 to $39.95 a month last September. After doing so, I specifically told her that she needed to call back every 3 months to get a better rate, which she promptly failed to do. Even worse, she decided to upgrade her account to a silver level to get some ...
    Categories
    Frugal Shares
  3. Best Web Buys.com

by , 01-02-2009 at 06:00 PM ([email protected]'s Blog)
    Best Web Buys.com - Click Here
    Best Web Buys provides a fundamentally better way for consumers to shop. Most people shopping on the web go from store to store to find the products they want at the right price. With thousands of online stores to choose from, this process is tedious and time consuming. Best Web Buys' service allows consumers to search for products they want across several stores at the same time.
    Tags: online, price, shop, store, web
    Categories
    Frugal Links