Frugal Village Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. I'm still doing the 333 closet project!

by , 03-23-2013 at 04:53 PM
    Just wanted to update that I am still in the 333 closet project. I just stopped posting what I was wearing. I wore something different all the time. Same clothes, different arrangement.

On 4/25/2013, I get to change it up and switch over to my spring time clothes. Will be nice to have a change. When that happens I"ll post what I have chosen.

I've not had any complaints with minimizing my wardrobe, not do I miss the over-stuffed closet. I don't miss all the other clothes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 333 closet project Days 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 work week

by , 02-15-2013 at 08:29 PM
    Another week has passed and there hasn't been a problem with my wardrobe one bit. I am pleased. Although this week was Valentines day I wished to have red on me.

On Monday I wore
    white button down, beige dockers, winter boots changed into clogs at work, and a belt. I did not like the button down and might trade it in for another shirt. Or, replace the sparkly buttons on them. It's too formal
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TopWhiteButtonDown.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	25023Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BeltBlack.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	25024Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DockersBeige.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	25025Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ShoesClogs.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	25026 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TopSweaterTeal.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	25028  

3. 10 Day challenge - walking UPDATE

by , 02-10-2013 at 09:13 AM
    We had a blizzard here in Massachusetts this weekend and the sidewalks won't be cleared for another 2 weeks at best. Therefore, it is not safe to walk the baby on the busy street. I will not be picking up the baby until the sidewalks are cleared. That puts that challenge on the back burner. However, I will continue to walk to nearby places alone. No problem.

I started a new 10 day challenge. I really don't have much I could cut out in my life. So, I decided that I would vow not to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. No spend Challenge UPDATE

by , 02-10-2013 at 09:09 AM
    Still no spending, but I have been searcing for good sales on stockpile needs making it difficult to resist.

I want to create a year's worth of consumables with the help from the villagers as to what I might have missed. I have two categories. Consumables HBA/cleaning and Consumables/Food. I suppose I could get the food, since that is within my allowable challenge.

But honestly, the reason not to spend for February is that I just don't have the extra cash laying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day 16, 17 and 18 of 333 clsoet project

by , 02-10-2013 at 09:03 AM
    It was a snow weekend so I basically wore jammies. For the time I needed to get out I wore jeans and a lounge shirt - bundled up with a pink fleece. I wore the same thing all weekend.

I set out my clothes for the week and I will report at the end of day 23 what I wore. Nothing will be the identical outfit of previous.

I love this project. and I love going in my closet and having room to put things that belong there.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast