Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Great outfits!! I love the Friday outfit!
    • |
    Cool idea, FN! I am always all over the place when it comes to dressing for work! You look so put together!
    • |
    I like your post. I iron for the week and should post what I am doing in my closet. Bravo
    • |
    Love your outfits! I too am amazed how many different outfits you can put together out of just a few items.
    • |
    Love the quote!
    Cute outfit! I have/had boots, but I never feel "comfortable" in them, so they didn't make the cut. There is a girl at work that wears boots almost every day and they are so cute. She is a complete fashionista....I told her about my project and she stated I have more than 33 scarves, lol!!
    • |
    Thanks Bridge!
    I was thinking of consigning as well. I have some really nice clothes that are perfectly fine. I will ask my accountant what is best. donation tax write off, or consignment.
    • |
    I can totally relate to the feeling of oh geez look at all the money I spent on all these clothes! Luckily for me most of mine were/are thrift store purchases, however it still adds up quickly. Maybe you can consign some of your clothes, instead of donate to recoop some of the cash.
    I really love that Cranberry top.
    • |
    Love the pictures!
    • |
    Glad you are enjoying your closet! I know it is amazing how it makes one feel. I am also frugal on the laundry...I wear my dress pants twice, unless I get something on them usually lunch,lol.
    • |
    WTG!!!!!!! you have done awesome. I hope you will find like I have that making outfits an the simplicity is a wonderful feeling. I also seem to make more with less if that make sense. It's like I can see what is there and , I'm like oh that will go nice together. Where before I just struggled to choose something out of the squashed together clothes and hangers.