Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Finishing the garden is a great accomplishment that you'll get to enjoy the benefit of over and over again - congratulations!
    • |
    Congrats on getting your garden done! That in itself is a big chore. Have fun gardening and here's hoping the weather co-operates for you!
    • |
    From your description and the photos - I really think it's going to be absolutly beautiful!
    • |
    Looks great! It will be nice when you can harvest!
    • |
    Thanks everyone.
    • |
    I think it looks wonderful! It is a very exciting endevour, isn't it? It's definatly a learning experience - Enjoy!!
    • |
    Looks great! Congratulations on getting it started! I love getting plants as gifts as well. They are so awesome and you can enjoy them all summer long! Have fun!
    • |
    Wow - have you got it all together!! - the plan, the energy and enthusiasm. Pictures are great - love the documentation. Enjoy the journey!!
    • |
    Sounds like a great spot for the garden! Have fun. There is nothing better than your own homegrown produce.
    • |
    Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Boyz
    Good luck! It's rough. You have more stamina than I do. My mystery novel is still sitting on my computer unfinished. One of these days, I'll get to it!

I was just asked to write a four part series on local frugal living for our paper, so I am beginning to work on that, and it is tough. 4 part series is not alot, and I need to squeeze in as much pertinent info as I can...so I understand your wanted to add chapters to your book. But remember, there has to be an end somewhere...with all your knowledge you could go on for ever! And you want to leave some out...so you can write a sequel!
    I've been toying with the idea of a sequel in my head and you know what? I might just do that! It would definitely speed up the process that much faster.
    • |
    Great job with the book.!!
    • |
    Good luck! It's rough. You have more stamina than I do. My mystery novel is still sitting on my computer unfinished. One of these days, I'll get to it!

I was just asked to write a four part series on local frugal living for our paper, so I am beginning to work on that, and it is tough. 4 part series is not alot, and I need to squeeze in as much pertinent info as I can...so I understand your wanted to add chapters to your book. But remember, there has to be an end somewhere...with all your knowledge you could go on for ever! And you want to leave some out...so you can write a sequel!
    • |
    You are doing great. Good luck!!!!
    • |
    Good for you for getting so much work done!! Editing is the worst, I think. I am glad you caught the mess in Chapter 3 and now can take care of it. Good luck!
    • |
    Momto2Boyz is right .... don't focus on the letters. Take it one step at a time and it will be done before you know it. Good luck on your outline!!!
    • |
    Try not to think about the letters coming back! Just focus on your goal of getting the submissions out, then "let it go". Otherwise, you'll be stressing out waiting for the responses. And I've heard from friends who have been published, that their 2 week turn around, can end up being up to 4 months!~ So don't get stressed if you don't hear back right away!

Keep plugging away though! Your doing great!
    • |
    You are doing great! My thoughts and prayers will be with you in March for Dakota.
    • |
    You'll find that zone soon enough. When I was at uni I used to get up at 3am and work on my assignments because it was the only time the house was quiet and still and I could find my zone.

I will send good zibes for Dakota in march.
    • |
    Great job getting things done. As for the book, don't u just hate it when u get that block and just cant get into it? It annoys me so much lol.

I am sure that Dakota will do well with his surgery. Hugs
    • |
    Oh they sure were yummy but something was missing in the pastry that I used. I may try a variant of the pastry recipe and put sour creme in it or something. I'm just big on food both looking and tasting good, and I'm hard on myself with that.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast