Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Looks like you did a great job! That is something I have always wanted to try...homemade perogies but they just seem like they would be too hard. I am sure just because they didn't look pretty doesn't mean they didn't taste delicious!
    • |
    I was fixing to post it but I see someone else already did. It's in the cookbook section under mixes. :-)
    • |
    I hope that ear feels better soon....and Boy do I here your husband on that sleeping past 5:30. I've been sleeping in (like 8:30ish) for 2 weeks as well and I have to start getting up at 4;30 ish again. I'm gonna hate it!
    • |
    Oooh, that would be fantastic! $3.86 a box for Bisquick seems a bit much.
    • |
    I have a recipe somewhere for homemade bisquick mix. I can dig it out and post it if you're interested. It's what I always use.
    • |
    Sounds like a great receipe! Isn't it wonderful when you try something new and everyone loves it?
    • |
    Those sandwiches sound really good! My dh finally realized that I was serious about not eating out. It's kind of freaking him out to have "real food" each night. It is working out to be so much cheaper for us....I can't wait to figure out just how much we have saved by cooking at home (I will know at the end of Jan.). Good luck with your goals. sounds like you have a great plan.
    • |
    Sorry that u have been sick , I hope that u feel better soon.
    • |
    Good luck with all the goasl you have planned for 2009 I am sure that u will do great. I hope that you can get your book published, that would be a wonderful accomplishment in itself.
    • |
    Sometimes its good to just get through that paper work, a little sence of accomplishment when its all done and ready to start new.

I hope that u feel well soon as well.
    • |
    Hope you feel well soon!
    • |
    Pepsi!!! and a cig, trying to quit, will start chantix next week, lol. One thing at a time.
    • |
    HURRAY FOR YOU!!! Are you relaxing now with a Marguerita?!?!
    • |
    Thank you for writing this...I am new at this, and make crazy mistakes all the time (havarti calls to me too!)...some days it feels great and powerful to be frugal and some days I get up on the wrong side of the bed and just feel deprived.
    • |
    Well, now you know - for future references. . . it's not a science, it takes practice and a few failures before any of us can get it . . and we all still fail at times.
    • |
    Thanks! I'll read it! I got to skip out on the yard work today, raining here!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12