Frugal Village Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Pictures

by , 05-22-2010 at 02:00 PM (Frugal Lifestyle? Can I Keep Up With Myself)
    Just uploaded a folder full of pictures from the trip me & FDH took to Cornwall, England this month.

Enjoy viewing
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pictures

by , 03-09-2010 at 07:45 AM (Frugal Lifestyle? Can I Keep Up With Myself)
    I was reading through some comments from a previous blog and i mentioned getting pictures for the street fair that we had last year. So here is the album

https://www.frugalvillage.com/forums/...reet-fair.html
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sprung a Leak

by , 02-11-2010 at 10:55 AM (Frugal Lifestyle? Can I Keep Up With Myself)
    As i guessed i did havea gas leak

Funny enough my 6 month bill come today and i have used 300 worth of gas in 6 months!! Thats shocking!

So as i could smell gas yesterday I got FDH to ring National Grid today and within the hour they had sent someone to check it out and they found that i had a leak in a pipe just before the meter.

I am keeping my eye on the meter readings to see if that was the cause, my bill said that i had used almost 4000kWh of gas ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wedding Bargin of the year :)

by , 01-19-2010 at 05:46 AM (Frugal Lifestyle? Can I Keep Up With Myself)
    I was shoe shopping for some shoes (obv!) ands come across a nice pair (on sale too!)

The box said down from 75.00 to 20.00, further inspection on the actual shoes reveal that they were originally 105 reduced to 75 then reduced agin to 20

Got myself quite a good buy there i think
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 2010 Challenges

by , 01-06-2010 at 03:46 PM (Frugal Lifestyle? Can I Keep Up With Myself)
    I have a few things that i want to get sorted in 2010 and i am hoping i can use them in a way to be more cost efficient and get that feel good vibe going

1. Home cook more and freeze more prepared home foods. I would like to get a new to me freezer so i can freeze bread and a lot more than i can now.

2. Look after myself to help me feel a bit better about myself. A new haircut and new glasses are well over due and im hoping the rest will fall into place
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast