Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    I've never heard anyone so excited about jury duty before. Good going on the turbokick.
    • |
    No, thats not the way to welcome a forever DS or DD. And i think God will send you the right child when all conditiona are right.
    • |
    You did the right thing. You will know when it is right. Good Luck!
    • |
    When the time is right, you will know.
    • |
    Sounds like you have a great strategy for getting everything done! Wishing you all the best with your adoption
    • |
    Nice work on the savings and the weight loss. Well done to you
    • |
    Wow! Those are great goals! Good luck, you can do it!
    • |
    You should be proud of your debt payoff - that is absolutely fantastic!! Looking forward to continued success on your goals for 2010!!
    • |
    Thanks Maui! I always appreciate your kind comments
    • |
    Beks, I am so glad that your new job is going so well for you - you made a good choice, as did they!! Looking forward to hearing more!!
    • |
    Going to the salon can certainly ad up, especially for us guys who need to make our way to the salon atleast once every 4-6 wks. When you add my 2 boys on top of it then you're talking about some serious money. We've decided to do it at home. Let me tell you, a good pair of hair clippers can save you a lot of money. http://www.thewholeclip.com
    • |
    Great going beks!! You've got great basics you can build on later too!! What fun - it's like the start of the new school year with a new wardrobe!! Congrats and enjoy your new job!!
    • |
    awesome and encouraging news!! I am happy for you. Keep us posted on your new job!! You may get a check before Christmas......
    • |
    Woo hoo!!! Congratulations!!
    • |
    What terrific news - congratulations!! What a way to start the holiday season!!
    • |
    Congratulations, Glad you did not have to take a pay cut.
    • |
    Congratulations! That has to be a load off your mind. Now you can enjoy the upcoming holidays!
    • |
    Congratulations, Check on thrift stores , consignment and estate sales for the clothes. Kohls ,Tj Maxx, Ross, or my favorite the Nordstrom rack also offer good deals. I got a Sag Harbor wool blazer and Evan Picone black suit free at an estate sale as I was buying some silver and they threw them in. But they were only asking a few bucks for them, before the discount.
    • |
    Congratulations!! Perhaps it seemed so easy because you are the right person for the job!! Aren't you glad that there are so many sales going on so you can pick up some great deals on your new clothes? Don't go crazy now
    • |
    That is just great, I'm so happy for you. They're announcing layoffs in our office in the next few weeks, so keep your fingers crossed that i'm saved!!! Whoo hoo, makes me feel a little optimistic about getting a new job if you got one so easlily!
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast