Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Congratulations on the new job!! Hope you find some great deals on new clothes.
    • |
    What great news! Congrats on the new job!!
    • |
    Good luck and the very best to you !!
    • |
    Good luck with your second interview!!

Congratulations on the debt paydown.
    • |
    Great job on all the debt you were able to pay off! Perserverence is the key. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on the job intereview and send ya good energy!! Way to go!
    • |
    Congratulations on the job interview. and great job on the debt pay down.
    • |
    Woo hoo! WTG!!
    • |
    WTG!!! What an amazing accomplishment!
    • |
    Congratulations!! I know that makes you feel great. Even if you take a pay cut, you should come out even.

Good luck!
    • |
    How much will you save in transportation costs each year - does it offset the pay cut? And factor in the extra time you'll be able to spend with family rather than commuting. Also consider any additional clothing costs, etc., that may be required......some offices you have to dress up more than others and that can cost. I agree that accounting jobs are being outsourced, and yes, entire departments. How secure is this opportunity?
    • |
    Remember,Your stylist works for you,not the other way around.
    • |
    I would probably take it. You are in a better position to get another position when your employed. Also you had said you wanted to try again?? Maternity leave is only paid if you are working . KWIM. Does your DH make enough to cover the diff?
    I was not sure what NO chance of layoff means? Accounting jobs are being outsourced right and left. Whole Depts.
    • |
    I stopped coloring my hair a couple of years ago. I am more grayer now but I am getting to like the 'natural' look since I am getting older anyway. It has saved me a ton!
    • |
    That's great! Very wise decision on your part.
    • |
    Well I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, there are some talks about the same thing in our company, so hopefully it wont come to that, so i'm silently worrying here, so I guess we can all just stick together and hope for the best!
    • |
    Well congrats, thats great, way to get the doors opened for you
    • |
    great news!
    • |
    You have a great savings account already and you have a great attitude about the next 6 months. I would be doing exactly as what you are doing. I am sure you will be fine with such a determination. Good luck and looking forward to reading about your progress!
    • |
    Well at least you have some savings. It sounds like you have made good preparations. There is only so much you can do when things are beyond your control. Good luck.
    • |
    So sorry for your loss. Keeping you and hubby blanketed in prayers.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast