Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Don't worry about it. Some people believe in a fatal sense of destiny, like they do not have control. I don't think they meant it to be hurtful, just their belief. I am of the belief that you do not have to be a biological parent to be a parent. It have had several friends go through varying forms of infertility. Don't give up. The hard ones are when one spouse will not go and even find out if they have a problem.
    • |
    just hugs!
    • |
    I'm sorry you were hurt, Beks. I would be too in your shoes. I tend to just roll my eyes at comments like that...mauimagic is right about them not being worth the energy.

You will be a parent some day--soon, I hope--and a good one at that
    • |
    Really think that negative energy doesn't deserve energy. Unless I get caught up in it, I can usually just let it go - and not let it interfere with my life and my direction.

I'm so sorry that it caught your heart, it's very painful.

Please surround yourself with light and love - we're sending it your way!!
    • |
    Thank you for this blog post. I too found this comment insensitive, but could not find the words to deal with it.
    • |
    Sorry beks. You are meant to be a parent and one day you will be. I am positive you will be a great one too!
    • |
    I'm sorry beks..I read that also, but I tend to skip over comments that attribute everything to God.

That is about as sensitive a subject as SAHM - v-WOHM's Y/k? I try not to get involved in comments about either.
    • |
    Good luck with the CPA exam! I've heard that it is pretty hard!!
    • |
    I am glad they extended your lay off date. Hopefully they will keep extending it so you can pay off some bills and save alot! Glad to hear from you!
    • |
    wow, you have been a busy woman and it sounds as if you are taking charge of your life and not letting life's situation dictate what's going tohappen to you. You are a strong person!! Mahalo for checking back in and updating us!!
    • |
    Doesn't sound like a fund decision to have to make!

We've had to make decisions like this and frequently there's an aspect or two we didn't know or consider we think of, later. If you do this, remember to remind yourself that hindsight is always 20/20!

Good wishes!

Judi
    • |
    Congrats on the weight loss! Woo hoo girl you are really doing great!
    Do you want to come and take care of my yard now?
    • |
    Wow, congratulations, you are one focused lady!! Really like how you have your plans organized - can see why you are so successful. Bet your mini goals help a lot too!! Think I shall adopt that approach!!

Success on!! (A take off on soccer's "play on")
    • |
    What a difficult decision! Sending good wishes your way, I am sure you will make the right decision for you and your hubby.
    • |
    This is a quandry, but you seem to have a good approach to the pros and cons. The nice thing is that whatever you decide - you are making the choice, it is not being made for you - that is powerful. Choose where you want to go!!
    • |
    That would also depend on how secure your dh's job is.

Good luck with your decision.
    • |
    i think you're making the right decision

now, you'll have the opp. to look for a job that uses your degree/that you'll enjoy
    • |
    Wow, you are doing great! I too am cleaning and organizing like crazy. Must be the warm weather.
    • |
    I need to do "Operation Clean House" too. Maybe we should start a boot camp for it! I can be your first member!

I've been sick too and haven't been to the gym in a week, and I feel guilty...but sometimes you just can't push your body!

Me and my size 12 butt are jealous that you can fit into a 6!
    • |
    I thought so. Good you got the meds now you will be able to start to feel better.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast