Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Yep that is definitely strep when you have the little white marks. You should have gotten in earlier girl! Once you get the medicine though you will feel better in a few days!
    • |
    I'll take pneumonia over a sore throat any day. Heck, I'd almost rather lose a limb than have a sore throat. Keep those strep germs to yourself!!

Happily, once you get to the doctor, they can usually knock out the strep pretty quick. Until then, take care, lots of lozenges, and take it easy! Your whole body is fighting it, even though your throat is taking the brunt, and you need rest and energy to recover ASAP!!
    • |
    Good thing you're going in! Hang in there!
    • |
    Great February for you and you are all set for March!
    • |
    U did great. and great plans for March!!
    • |
    I just wanted to offer some hugs!!
    • |
    I have noticed that people, when they are in great joy, sometimes are so consumed by it that they don't stop to think about how their feeling can do anything but make others happy as well. They are too excited to stop and consider before they shout from the rooftops.

If you considered her a good friend before this, then give her the benefit of understanding that she probably included you by mistake because she has a group mail list or some such thing set up. I am sure she wouldn't want to lose your friendship over a mistake, and would probably feel terrible if she realized what grief her one thoughtless moment caused.
    • |
    She probably didn't even realize she sent it to you if she sent a mass email. I totally understand how you feel. With all the problems I had it was difficult when friends were popping out children left and right with no problem!

When I lost my triplet girls, a friend of mine was pregnant at the same time and had a healthy baby girl. It killed our friendship. The pain was just too deep to see her daughter growing up, knowing that my 3 girls would have been at that stage as well in their lives if they had survived.

When I look back now, I know it happened for a reason and over time you will too. No amount of time heals the wounds when it comes to trying to have a baby or losing one. We just learn how to accept it.

I am sending you hugs and try not to beat your hubby up over it. Remember he feels the pain as well.
    • |
    completely understandable why you feel the way you do.
    • |
    Awww, man, men suck!!

You've still got four weeks to win back the title!! Stay strong!! Win one for the team!
    • |
    Oh, Becky I am soooo sorry! Those darn men probably just sweated off all their water weight in the sauna! I am sure you are right that they will gain it back. Hang in there, you and your partner are doing great and will win in the end! Just remember, you are losing, are healthier and you look fabulous!
    • |
    You are doing great on the exercise!!!
    • |
    Good for you one doing your one hour of exercise! Is that workshop something your company provided for you? If so, that is kind of nice of them to try to do what they can to help you!
    • |
    How nice of you to help your sister and BIL with their taxes. I am sure they appreciated it! Sounds like some winner recipes too!
    • |
    Great job on the weight loss!!!
    • |
    Sounds like you are doing great! You might have hit a plateau and it will need a little more to get over it. Don't worry, you are tough and hanging in there. Everyone else at work will also hit a plateau at one time or another so you just hit yours first. Hang in there!
    • |
    Good for you on the weight loss!
    • |
    Sounds like you had a great weekend! Congrats!
    • |
    Congrats on everything, yay for things getting paid off. I was told by my coworker, that just by adding a 1.00 to your mortgage payment every month, like 1 dollar one month, 2 dollars 2nd month, and so on,it can take up to 15 years off your mortgage, so..keep going whoo hoo !!
    • |
    Good for you!!! Congrats!!!
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast