Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    I LOVE IT!!! I wish I could somehow pull my ostrich (hold my head in the sand) relatives out so that they could pay attention to their finances!!
    • |
    Its great that it all worked out.
    • |
    I have been thinking a lot about the ways of the world and I bet God weeps too. Thanks for your post! Candy
    • |
    I have to go shopping for that book now!
    • |
    My hubby and kids were gone for a whole week, and while they were gone, I got so much done it was crazy~ now i just can't get it together...
    I think your mojo is with all those lost socks!!
    • |
    I have tried this as well...I don't normally shop at Safeway as they are one of the most expensive grocery stores around my area, but once in awhile they have these wonderful buy one, get one sales and I usually end up buying a half dozen bottle of Ranch dressing (my teenager puts it on EVERYTHING!!) as well as Rice a roni and Campbell's soup...It's nice to have one of those days when you don't know what you're going to cook and you open that pantry and voila, you have dinner RIGHT THERE!!
    • |
    OH, this was a HOOT to read...did you get the weak at the knees, sick to the stomach, cold clammy feel, too?!?! I did something similar today~ and I got in my car so fast, you'd have thought I had suddenly taken ill!! (and I was at a Trift Store!!)
    • |
    It sounds very relaxing~
    • |
    I've felt like this for the past month. The only clean spot in the house is the track I've worn between the computer and the fridge.
    • |
    yes I agree with you tiredness does cause over spending.
    • |
    Take it one day at a time. Be strong.......
    • |
    That's my favorite kind of shopping! The kind where you don't spend any money. Glad you had a good time.
    • |
    I used to work at Michael's, and I used to joke that I was paying them for me to work there. I don't think it was much of a joke, in honesty though.

One thing I do there, is I have to find a pretty quiet place in the store and check to see if it's something I'll really use. I do this at all stores, honestly, but I HAVE to do it at Michael's.
    • |
    those 7 reasons get me in trouble to at Michaels.
    LOL
    • |
    Funny one! ;) Take a picture next time and upload it!