Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    ok the sizes were suppose to be across the top as headings, but for some reason when I posted they went to the side...
    • |
    Thanks, lol do not take any vitamins, it was just a good day
    • |
    What vitamins do you take? Congrats on getting so much done!! And mahalo for sharing - inspires me to find something to do too!!
    • |
    LOL I got about 50 pages read so far. Read that last night. Today I have not been able to sit and read it yet cause I had to go grocery shopping and stuff in another community. So tonight I plan to sit and read again for a while.
    • |
    Congratulations!! We know what you'll be doing for a while - quite a while!! Enjoy!!
    • |
    My DD was always like that. Each month she would finally conquer that phase of the LAST day. Different kids go at different rates.
    • |
    Never heard about the apple juice and head aches. That is good to know. Thank you. The head ache lasted off and on for 2-3 days. Shes doing really well now. still short of breath at times. She is going back to school on Monday, and will not be taking part in Gym at school until the next week just to be on the safe side.

Her asthma was always cough varient, and she would know when she needed her puffer, but now she gets short of breath, so I had to explain that when that happens she needs her puffer then as well.
    • |
    How is the headache now?
    Apple juice helps to relieve it.
    Or a basic drink made from diluted apple cider vinegar:
    1 tbsp or more apple cider vinegar to 1 cup hot water,
    add 2 spoons sugar. Should feel better in 2 hours. May need to repeat 2 x a day.

I hope she's over the worst of it.
    Any more answers from the medical staff?
    • |
    Thanks everyone. She is feeling a lot better, but still short of breath doing simple things walking very far or up and down stairs. She will not be going back to school until Monday, if all goes well.
    • |
    Poor thing! I hope she starts feeling better soon.
    • |
    That sounds exactly,precicely what I have had for 2 weeks. I also got severe vertigo along w/ chills and shakes just to warn you. Prayers for her. I hope she feels better soon.
    • |
    I hope she starts feeling better soon. I have asthma and it kept me out of school for right around a month once when I was a kid.
    • |
    Sounds like you accomplished a lot. I cleaned and shopped. Started preparing for Christmas. My favorite holiday.
    • |
    Sorry, that was quilts although quits are lovely too.
    • |
    We plastic our windows every year too. Last year I bought quits at the Salvation Army and this helped too.
    Make sure you check on that mold, it can get wicked fast.
    I have been reorg. my giant pantry. Need to finish today and vaccumn everything in sight.
    Did a lot of leaves recently and feel pretty under control w/ that.
    • |
    I would also get him in right away a rash and high fever can also be scarlet fever.
    • |
    He was sick this morning, but right now there is no temp or at least it feels like there is no temp, so I am hoping thats the end of it. If it goes back up we are going to take him to the dr, thats long enough with him sick.
    • |
    Kelly, I would take him to the doctor. The symptoms sound like that of swine flu...they say the best indicator is a fever that will not go away. Saying prayers and keep us informed.
    • |
    Cool but I haven't seen it yet!
    • |
    Thanks Debbie.

I had a really hard year wondering if there was something more wrong with him, but things have just finally started to come around and fall into place. I am so glad.
Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast