Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Awww, I know what you mean. My DS was like that when he was little. Good luck and make sure that you get the meds in though and all will be good in a few days. Thinking about you and sending hugs.
    • |
    wow - glad you could get seen so fast.....hope he feels better soon, and I hope the 7 days fly by for you!
    • |
    I will deffinately be reading another one, but I just wanted to say that I had my goal reached.
    • |
    Woo hoo!! Hey, January's not up yet! Get that nose back in a book!
    • |
    Good for you Kelly!!! Way to go!
    • |
    Thanks everyone, I needed them.
    • |
    It is frustrating, but with the budget we can actually see it when its paid, and we know that if we follow it we can be done within a month, and thats wonderful news for us.

I write out my budget and use a highlighter and highlight each thing as its paid that way I can see what is paid just by glancing at it.
    • |
    Good for you! It sounds like you are doing great! This time last year, we were 3-4 months behind on everything, so I feel your frustration. It took alot of plugging away, but eventually we got everything caught up and squared away, as I am sure you will too. You just have to give it time, which is the most frustrating part!
    • |
    Nobody knows you need good thoughts sent your way, unless you ask for them!

I'll gladly give up my happy vibes for today to send them to you!
    • |
    Some positive prayers coming your way. Hope things start looking up. Get into some sunshine.
    • |
    Just your luck, I bought a jar of frugal happy vibes today at the grocery store, and they are all yours...keep your chin up, we're with you toots, hugs!!!
    • |
    Congrats for staying on track, i, for love of god dislike paying the cable bill, i know im strange but grrr!!!
    • |
    I'm sorry you've been feeling down lately. I'm sending bunches of positive vibes to you from Texas!
    • |
    I hope all is okay. I'm sending tons of positive vibes your way!

Hugs,
    TD
    • |
    That's great! I bet it feels really good!
    • |
    Hope things get better for you!
    Sending you good thoughts~*~*
    • |
    You've got 'em. Sorry you're having such a rough time now.
    • |
    I will gladly send you some positive thoughts and prayers. Things will work out Kelly, just have faith. I am glad you are taking some time to reflect. That always helps me. Sending hugs as well. If you need anything let me know.
    Updated 01-22-2009 at 07:37 PM by Debbie-cat
    • |
    Good for you Kelly!!! That is the way to do it. I bet it feels good to have some of those paid off and know where you are headed next month.
    • |
    I hope you have a great visit with your friend and how nice of her to come and help you with the party!
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast