Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    From scratch pancakes are yummy! Enjoy them when you get to make them.
    • |
    I wizzed through a book yesterday myself. Just a run of the mill romance. I think I'm going to read Monster by Johnathon Kellerman next. Let us know what you decide.
    • |
    I have no idea when i am going to make it, but it will deffinately be on a day when my dh is home to enjoy them I had to pick something simple and easy to learn for January because this month is going to be another busy one.
    • |
    Hope it turns out for you.
    • |
    WTG! Good for you!
    • |
    Thanks. I need this total to go up because this is a project that cannot under any circumstance be put off for another year. So I need to see the total get higher and higher each month, even if its just a little.
    • |
    Good attitude! I can't believe how just throwing change in a jar accumulates so fast. With the extra you are planning on throwing in will bring the total up really fast! WTG girl!
    • |
    It certainly adds up. If u had asked me a few years ago I would have thought it was nuts to do that, but now I am a new me. And I like it.

My dh also knows that I am on this site all the time, he likes that I am saving us money, he likes that I get things for nothing or really cheap, he has even bragged about it to friends LOL.
    • |
    I know how you feel. I have been the same way since joining FV. I think about everything I do that might be able to save me some money or how I can re-use something. I love it. I know it will really save us money in the end.

Funny too, my DH knows I am on this site all the time and today he said...'open in the blinds to let the free heat in'. I was so happy that he is thinking the same way as me!
    • |
    I've always said it's the little things that really make the big changes. Great job!!
    • |
    Lately I have been feeling even more and more annoyed with the clutter and the 'stuff' so now I am finally starting to do something about it.
    • |
    Oh hubby and started on a section of the basement tonight. He hauled 3 trash cans full of trash. The basement is huge.
    • |
    Thanks guys. I really needed to get this done. I actually think that January is going to be a month for doing a lot of projects around this house, little ones here and there, I just need to get decluttered.
    • |
    Good for you. I might change mine too. My sewing room is ready to paint so I might change from dd's room to this room instead.
    • |
    Good for you! That is a great start!!
    • |
    I knew there were groups but didnt know we could create them, I have learned so much here and I continue to find more places daily.
    • |
    Thank you. I have every confidence that 2009 can and will be a wonderful year for us with a little determination we can do it.
    • |
    Thank you so much Cricketlegs.
    • |
    I hope you have a better year in 2009 than 2008. You have your wonderful kids and hubby who I believe guide your life along.

Have a great evening whether sitting at home enjoying the closeness of family or out with some friends whose time you enjoy.

Make sure whatever you do, you are kissing your DH at midnight!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    • |
    I think there is so much more to the village than what we all know. I didn't know about groups either.
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast