Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    That happens so many times with children...something will click and everything will fall into place. I am so happy for you!

I too love collecting, chopping and storing wood for the winter.
    • |
    I finally was able to sleep last night for more then 4 hours. I slept about 8,and I was so exausted my hubby said i snored LOL. I am hoping to start feeling better soon, if not I am going to make an appointment to my dr just to make sure that nothing is wrong.
    • |
    Awww, Kelly, I hope you feel better soon. Maybe you need an iron boost.
    • |
    Hope you are feeling better soon.
    • |
    If and I stress the IF, he is autistic it would be high functioning. Definitely. I am hoping whatever it is, that it is nothing serious and just something he will outgrow or something, but I need answers because its really really causing problems right now.
    • |
    Sounds like a fun family vacation and a nice summer! I am glad you are getting Dalton tested. If it does turn out to be autism, then it will not only help you deal with the behavior (because you will know why) but you can get him the help he needs early. I have worked with severly autistic child and although he does display some characteristics....he doesn't display all of them. Good luck and keep us posted.
    • |
    I am just catching up also but I missed not seeing your posts. Hope the DH finds something soon.
    • |
    Thanks I hope to get back on track soon, school does not reopen until september 9th here.
    • |
    Hugs back. We miss hearing from you.
    • |
    Kelly - I am so glad that you are doing okay. I was beginning to wonder how it was going for you and your family. Take care and we are here if you need to talk.
    • |
    Hope it works out well. Get lots of sleep so your patient and remember to have bags and extension cords and batteries.Good luck.
    • |
    Hope your yard sale is super successful!! Think of all the room you'll have after getting rid of those things and the money that will line your pocket!!! Let us know how it goes.
    • |
    Alot of work but think of the money you will make and even better and the stuff you will get rid of! Good luck!
    • |
    Thanks Debbie, she absolutely loves the room.
    • |
    I loved it and thought the butterflies on the curtains was brilliant!

Theresa
    • |
    Woo hoo! Congrats, the room looks fantastic. Good for you, I am sure she loves it!
    • |
    Thanks I am finishing it up tonight so I will post the finishing pictures later on tonight.
    • |
    What great ideas you had and it turned out sooo cute!!!! Great job!
    • |
    Cannot wait to see the pictures!! The colors sound really happy!!
    • |
    Thanks. I have a ton of pictures taken so I may get a chance to upload some here sometime this week.
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast