Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    You've been busy Kelly! Congrats! How is Riley doing? I have been thinking about you guys lately.
    • |
    Thanks Debbie!!
    • |
    I bet you are relieved! I have been worrying about the little guy myself! Hopefully he will continue to get stronger and stronger. Give him a hug Mom and get some rest. You deserve it!!
    • |
    Thanks Intlmom!!
    • |
    that's great!!!
    • |
    Good for you! Every little bit helps.
    • |
    Thanks. I think I have one friend who is going to go in on the yard sale with me. Also a cousin of mine got some things to contribute to my yard sale, she dont want the items and she decided to give them to us for the yard sale. The money we make off of the items is ours to keep.
    • |
    I think it is great, try and get some friends to all go in and it will not be so tedious.Also everyone's little bits add up to a better yard sale.
    • |
    Hey don't make excuses for small amounts, they add up... Great job!
    • |
    Thanks everyone. I have never in my life did that before, I am the person who sits in the ER department for 9 hours with a sick child and just waits my turn....so the fact that I stood up to this dr, was well, obviously because it was something I believed I had to do.
    • |
    wow! hopefully everything is ok.
    • |
    I think you are right to complain but. Indians can come off as rude, she might not have meant it that way. I am glad you stayed for the appointment.
    • |
    You are right! I CANT BELIEVE THAT! OMG...maybe you should check her out with the medical association. You have real self control. I would have decked her if she would have grabbed my arm...wow. I bet your heart was pounding.

You all are in my thoughts and prayers.
    • |
    I agree! You handled the ***** doctor perfectly! Not only did you tell her off but also apologized. That showed you were the bigger person. Like you said, as long as she can help Riley that is all that matters. You and your family are continually in my prayers Kelly.
    • |
    I agree. Good for you. No one deserves to be treated like that. AND hats off to you for going back in there to get help for your son. Things did sound pretty positive(about his health). Keep us updated
    • |
    I'm sorry the appointment started off so rough! I honestly think you did the right thing by walking out initially. That doctor was sooo incredibly rude and it took you walking out for her to see that.

Kudos to you for apologizing too. I wouldn't have been that big.

I really hope that she's able to help Riley. You're both in my prayers.
    • |
    Your welcome. I thought it was nice, and very true.
    • |
    Very nice! Thanks for sharing Kelly!
    • |
    Thanks, I am proud of him, and today he got home from work and brought me flowers. How sweet. Thats the first time in a long time that he has done something like that.
    • |
    Thanks girls!!
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast