Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    If you want to PM a mailing address, I'll get him an age-appropriate card. Any particular interests/cartoons he likes to send me in the right direction would be appreciated. (I have no idea what 5-yo boys think is cool.)
    • |
    Thank you for the kind words everyone.

I have no idea madhen im sure at 5 he would love to get mail.
    • |
    So sorry the poor little guy is going through so much. I hope they figure it out SOON!!

Would it help him feel better to get get-well-soon cards? I'd be happy to send him one.
    • |
    I'm sorry he's still feeling so bad.
    My thoughts and prayers are with him and you, as well.
    • |
    I am at my witts end. I do know that the pain is not constantly there anymore, but I worry that he is getting used to it being there and that when its not too bad he says its not there...i dunno.
    • |
    Poor thing! You have been really having a difficult time with this and finding out what is wrong. I feel so bad for you and him. I hope he gets better soon or at least find out what is wrong and get it fixed. Sending prayers and hugs girl.
    • |
    i didnt make a big deal about it, i did tell him that he could have called it didnt matter what time it was i would have answered the phone after all it was valentines day....other then that i didnt say anything....he knows me, and he knows that to some extent i need to feel loved, and that stems from what happened from my past, I didnt want him to spend any money on me or anything like that, just a simple call, a happy valentines day and an i love u.
    • |
    Aww, Kelly I am sorry. I am sure it was an honest mistake or he truly didn't even realize it was Valentine's Day....guys are so dumb sometimes. Maybe he got busy and didn't have a chance to call. Don't fret girl, he loves you, is earning to support you and the family and that's what matters most.
    • |
    DH's don't seem to understand how we interpret their actions a lot of times. Don't let it bother you too much - I'll bet he wasn't even thinking about it being Valentine's day.
    Updated 02-15-2009 at 10:07 AM by omalleyc
    • |
    I agree on how DH's can be inconsiderate. I think a lot of them tend to take us for granted.
    • |
    I am sorry to hear that!! Sometimes husbands can be quite inconsiderate and sadly not so bright.
    • |
    He had pain again in the evening yesterday and a little in the night, but once he went to bed for the night he slept through the night. Today he does not 'look' as good as he did yesterday, but so far he is not complaining of pain, so that is the main thing.
    • |
    Thanks frugal-fannie.
    • |
    Read you other one about being at the ER for so long. Glad he is feeling better. Keep going on the weight loss you are doing good.
    • |
    Thank you Debbie. We could deffinately use the prayers, so far today he has not had any pain in his belly. I hope it stays that way!
    • |
    Good for you Kelly! You lost again but it is no wondering worrying about Riley all the time. Hang in there girl..saying prayers for you, your family but especially Riley.
    • |
    Thanks everyone. It was quite the relief to have the blood come back normal. We have to do a stool sample but are still waiting on Riley to need to 'go'. If they had told me that first when i went to the hospital they would have gotten a stool sample. now we have to wait.

To my knowledge they have not checked for chrons.

Today so far he is feeling good, so far no pain. YAY!!
    • |
    So sorry you are both having to go through this. I hope they figure it out soon!
    • |
    Have they checked for Crohns? Sounds like that or dyvertickulitus. My Mom has dyver and it sounds like the exact same symptoms.

Sending you prayers, hugs, and best wishes.
    • |
    Poor Riley, poor Mommy, poor family. I hope you get this figured out and soon.

Sounds like you had a good ER doc; having those tests come back normal has to be a relief.
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast