Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Hang in there. Poor kid, I couldn't imagine being that sick for that long! It's nice that the nurse gave you a little info, even if she wasn't suppose too.

I hope you get some answers soon!
    • |
    I am so sorry the little guy is going through so much. Courage!
    • |
    Hang in there! I hope they figure out what's causing this so Riley can feel better soon.
    • |
    It is strange. I have heard of it in older people as well. I am really worried.
    • |
    Everything you have been saying is so strange. This is the same thing my FIL is going through as well. His potassium levels are all skewed and has an irregular heartbeat BUT he is 81 years old! For one that young is...like I said strange. I hope that he begins to feel better soon and that with the next EKG test, the doctors will be able to understand what is happening and help the poor little guy.

I hope you are holding up okay Kelly. Sending prayers and hugs.
    • |
    I got a call today, we can go do the EKG whenever we want we do not have to have an appointment, so the next time we go in town he will get that done. I also called the hosptial and got the record of his bloodwork faxed to my dr.
    • |
    We saw our family dr. today. First off she was concerned about his potassium level being up, I have to call the other hospital tomorrow and call her with the levels, and the level ranges for the test. i also have to get a copy faxed to her. She listened to his heart and it is deffinately irregular, she has him refered to get another EKG done as well as see a pediatrician. She was concerned that he has been sick so long. she said not to give him any heavy foods, just toast, jello, crackers and things easy on his stomach. To watch him for the next week and see if it gets any better. If its the same or worst we will have to go back to her again. Her biggest concerns at the moment was the heart beat and the potassium.
    • |
    Good job gibblerkelly!
    • |
    I hope he starts feeling better soon! Personally, I'd be parking him in that doctor's office and not moving him until they can figure it out!

Good luck, I can't image a little guy feeling that yucky for that long! I really hope he can start feeling better soon!
    • |
    Well today is the last day for the Zantac, two doses left one this morning and one tonight. I am hoping we are at the end of this. But I guess we will see.
    • |
    I sure hope Riley gets some relief soon! Poor guy
    • |
    At least you found out before anything more serious happens. you are right it is very closely monitored in Kidney disease.
    • |
    I hope he recovers soon. Gosh, there's potassium in nearly everything in the grocery store!
    • |
    With everything you are going through with your son...I say you are doing great! Hang in there girl and things will be okay. Sending hugs again!
    • |
    Poor little thing and you must be so tired and worried Kelly! I have been saying a prayer daily for him to get better soon and a prayer for you to stay strong. Make sure you get your rest as well! Sending hugs.
    • |
    Thanks everyone.
    • |
    Prayers are going up for you and your little one. Candy
    • |
    I'll keep you in my thoughts,I hope everything works out for you, just keep your chin up!
    • |
    Awww, Kelly, I am sooo sorry! Poor little guy. I hope everything comes back okay and it is just something simple. My heart goes out to you and your family and sending hugs and prayers your way. Keep us posted.
    • |
    I hope he feels better soon! It's not much fun throwing up all the time.
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast