Frugal Village Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Lessons from Costa Rica

by , 06-11-2009 at 12:45 AM
    As they say in Costa Rica, Hola my friends! It's been a long time since I last posted. Things were so busy for awhile and then I just got lazy.

I have to say, I noticed a definite difference in my spending when I didn't browse FV faithfully. I wasn't nearly as vigilant when it came to my money and bills. I paid a couple of bills late because I didn't check the due dates and I certainly didn't save much. But, I'm back on track and looking forward to a much more frugal summer! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Indonesian Bean Stew

by , 03-17-2009 at 10:06 PM
    I just made this for dinner tonight. It was so good, I thought I'd share the love. It's from one of my favorite food blogs, Cheap Healthy Good.

http://cheaphealthygood.blogspot.com...bean-stew.html
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Go Hawks!

by , 03-04-2009 at 12:54 AM
    I went to the Blackhawks game with some girlfriends tonight. My friend T.'s boyfriend has season tickets and he gave them to us so that we could have a girl's night out at the game.

Ended up spending $19.75 on dinner and a beer at the game. Not too bad for a girl's night out.

P.S. The Hawks won!! Woo hoo!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Today's Math Lesson

by , 02-24-2009 at 10:19 PM
    JLC General Meeting + two glasses of wine = a drunk TinyDancer

Drunk TinyDancer + no dinner = impromptu stop at the grocery store for chips and guacamole

Bad TinyDancer! Spending money and eating crap.

Update: eHarmony = eHomely

Updated 02-24-2009 at 10:56 PM by TinyDancer

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Week So Far

by , 02-18-2009 at 11:24 PM
    Uff da! I'm one tired little girl! Having Monday off really threw me off my schedule.

It's only Wednesday, but this has been a fairly busy week. I spent quite a bit of time on Monday looking at my finances for 2009. In order to have CC 1 paid off by July 2009 and stay on course to have CC 2 paid off my July 2010, I realized that I need to work about 5 hours of overtime each week. I don't think that this will be too difficult to achieve.

Tuesday night I had my orientation ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast