Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    I am glad things are going well for you and your family. We missed you around here!
    • |
    Glad you had a great time at the play! Sounds wonderful. Spring seems to be the time for the elderly passing on. Too bad that you couldn't get a community garden plot, but if you can figure out the fence problem, having your own would be awesome!
    • |
    Have a great evening! You deserve it and make sure you let us know how it went!
    • |
    Have a great time on your evening out!!!!
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Bournecrazy
    haha, Torvill & Dean are in a program called 'Dancing On Ice' here in the UK if your DD wants to see falls and crashes she should watch them do it on the show (Torvill & Dean dont, but the celebs attempting to skate doo)

I did try to explain to her that the reason that routine was on youtube was because they *didn't* crash. I don't think she quite got it...
    • |
    Torvill and Dean, anyone? They were suitably impressed, although ODD points out that those are much faster than the ones she's doing in Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring. And YDD kept waiting for them to have a spectacular crash...
    haha, Torvill & Dean are in a program called 'Dancing On Ice' here in the UK if your DD wants to see falls and crashes she should watch them do it on the show (Torvill & Dean dont, but the celebs attempting to skate doo)
    • |
    Congrats on the Paid In Full terminology...yay!!!.

I love plays, Romeo and Juliet should be a blast...
    • |
    I made it sound like ODD got moved BACKWARDS, which isn't the case. She'd been held back to second grade when we enrolled, and has now been moved back to third.
    • |
    Woo, hoo hoo!!! Great on the payment and adding to the savings!! Have a great time at the play... it sounds really interesting.

I am glad that the school is taking good care of your ODD with her difficulties. It will benifit her so much in the long run.
    • |
    I hope you can work it out so that you can get it back! It sounds great!

Dh and I were thrift shopping this weekend and found a place with acustic guitars for $30! I've wanted to learn forever, but wasn't willing to shell out $100 for a used one (which was the best deal we've found so far). He had a bunch of them, so I am still contemplating on wether or not to go back and get one! I have no time to learn right now, so I am thinking I'll wait...but eventually!
    • |
    Good luck on being able to find cheap movers and a cheap repairman for the piano! It would be awesome to have it back in your home.
    • |
    Sounds like you got some really good deals on the girls clothes. Be ready! Pre-teens can be dangerous!
    • |
    Sounds like all is good....so that's weird about the hyperventilating anxiety attack. Well, take it easy and hopefully all will be well.
    • |
    I always wanted a doll house. Lucky girls!!! Congratulations on finding everything you needed at the TS.

• |
    Great Idea. Post some pics if you can. I would love to see them.
    • |
    Great deals today!!! Wow, good for you!
    • |
    omg I love that idea of the dollhouse apartment. I made a victorian white wicker sun roomout of a brown wooden birdhouse, i painted it white, got a great peach remant made a carpet out of it, got firns, and white wicker furniture and it turned out gorgeous...its great to add stuff as you go. That is awesome, you and your girls are gonna have a blast. Yay for you!!!
    • |
    You girls crack me up, which gets me smiling. Thanks! You're right of course. And while I generally don't like passive-agressive tactics, it may well be that I just need to wave the flag a bit more.
    • |
    You know you better stop it, or we're both gonna gang up on you. If he dont like those sorts of things in the movie, then I would just watch them more and more just to irritate the beejeebies out of him. Men dont get things like that, why do you think i'm not with one! Hmmmm??? There is a method to my madness. But seriously...you're doing good with everything and keeping a good head on your shoulders, so dont let that get you down!!! *or my fists will be a flyin*
    • |
    Good for you on not drinking any coffee! I usually only have 2 cups a day but I would really miss it if I didn't have it!

It is suppose to be nice this weekend in your area. I say take some time out for yourself and go for a walk. It will truly lift your spirits and put a positive step to your stride. Dieting and exercise is difficult, especially if you have hit a plateau. Hang in there girl and do what you can!

Most hubby's don't get romance. You aren't alone in this department and just because he has a problem with touching scenes in movies doesn't mean that you are a fat, ugly and boring housewife! You are thinking that, not him. And stop it because you aren't!!! If you don't stop thinking that way, I may have to come over and kick you in the butt ! You only live about an hour from me.

Cheer up girl! From your posts, I can tell you are doing great!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast