Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    yay!!! exercise does wonders for the soul. Congrats on starting! You're going to love it.
    • |
    So how close are you to the kitchen cabinets now? I am jealous, my bathroom needs an overhaul but we're saving for a replacement truck at the moment. I think the house has to wait until 2013 for any renovations.
    • |
    That was a close one. I had a similar episode happen to me. I know either use bill pay and for money orders. The money oreders are only 49 cents and I budget the fee into the bills. I have not been late or an overdraft in 3 years. I keep a notebook, stamps, and a list of all the bills. I pay everything on the day I get paid. It takes a lot of time, but I like to keep things on track. I wish you luck. Stay in touch
    • |
    Keep it going
    • |
    Hey Deb, how have you been, thanks, I missed this place. Yep, i'm on the "coupon wagon"!
    • |
    So good to see you back!! Have fun couponing!
    • |
    Maybe give him another call?
    • |
    Congratulations! I feel for the other ladies but I am glad that you are still employed.
    • |
    Well, I feel sorry for the other four girls, but I am happy you will remain among the employed in 2010!!
    • |
    Congratulations on keeping your job.!
    • |
    Wild horses couldn't drag me out to do the Black Friday thing....lol Nice to see others enjoying it though
    • |
    Yeah I'm like you, its my fav too. Bring on all the goodies----Mmmm, maybe I'd better calm down !!!
    • |
    Hope you enjoyed the Amish buffet. Take some pics of your crafts. I would probably try to avoid dry goods in the basement as the moisture may mold them.Sounds like a busy time for you.
    • |
    I hope you weather this well....

Good for you for making your life changes into a positive.

Blessings --
    Judi
    • |
    What is the old saying-when one door closes, another opens ? I send you all the good wishes I can 'cuz I know you are worried. My thoughts are with you--good luck !!
    • |
    Any camping trip that wasn't bad has to be great. Murphy usually goes camping with us. LOL. Sounds like you are doing great on the grocery budget.
    • |
    I am glad you had a great time. I love camping. Like you said the possibilities are endless.
    • |
    I am glad the weather and the financials we in your favor.
    • |
    haha not on my watch...i'm already worrying that its raining today and wondering if the grounds gonna be soggy tomorrow! LOL...
    • |
    I thought camping was all about sleeping in a soggy sleeping bag.
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast