Frugal Village Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Home and didn't do a darn thing!!!

by , 01-28-2009 at 04:09 PM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Well I did take off today,yay its a payed personal day. We had about 5 inches of snow and then about 1:00 am it started freezing rain and its been doing that all day. So my non-productive day goes like this...
    I got up, called in to verify with my manager that I was taking the day off, I slept till 8:00, which is kinda late considering I get up at 5:30 am to go to work. I went down stairs, put a load of wash in the washing machine, finished up some dishes, then made some fried sweet bologna ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Stormy, Icy and Day off tomorrow yay!

by , 01-27-2009 at 12:12 PM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Well toda I'm at work, and it was definitely debatable when I woke up this morning to about 2 inches of snow. I kept telling myself go to work go to work, because yesterday I gave my boss a heads up about Wednesday that I would be bagging just because of the weather and she was like I got you covered. So I drove my long distance to work, albeit it was yukkier where I was as opposed to going down towards Baltimore where the roads were just wet and snowy but nothing laying on the roads at least. Now ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Frugal Saturday and Sunday

by , 01-25-2009 at 12:05 PM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Well yesterday we woke up and decided to head out to some stores...the amish country store was a must so once we arrived there, i tried to keep my frugalness in check, but dont know how good i did. I got some lovely oranges 5 for $2.00, then went and picked up nature trail mix that I coudnt stay away from, that was $2.14; I purchased somehome breadcrumbs,that I am going to incorporate into my store bought breadcrumbs, and add some chopped basil, oregano and parsely to make them italian, and reuse ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. a calm day?? me???

by , 01-22-2009 at 10:01 PM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Today was actually a calm day for me (shocker), but hey it happens. The bank account is finally back on track, it was so nice to have the numbers in the account match to my check book. I pray and pray that will never happen again. We still haven't heard anything from the police, other than the fact that the license plate must have been a dead tag because its not associated to the vehicle they were driving...YAY for our luck!

Anyways, I stopped at the grocery store on the way home ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A look back on being thankful…

by , 01-20-2009 at 09:32 AM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Yesterday while at work, it began to snow, not enough to lay down here, at least in Baltimore, but enough that it was making the roads nasty. Our manager called in and said that if anyone wants to leave that it is ok, so everyone turned in my direction because I am the one dingbat that drives 1 45 minutes to work from PA. So I pulled up the local website to check on the weather and what did I find. 50 CAR PILE UP, I 70 2 DEATHS, 70 WESTBOUND SHUT DOWN. I was like what?? How am I going to get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast