Frugal Village Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Getting the holiday excitement going on…

by , 11-16-2009 at 11:46 AM (My life, my pond, my world)
    I looked at the Calendar and thought omg, its like almost Thankgiving, then Christmas and not mention my alltime favorite madness day, Black Friday.
    Well I figured I better start making a list of christmas ideas and what the kids want and stuff that I know they need as opposed to stuff that just looks like yay, I want this and that and this and that.
    So I organized the xmas lists got that straightened out, I went to the Christmas Tree Shoppe, which I love and got some adorable little ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Rainy work day today....

by , 11-11-2009 at 10:45 AM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Well another day at work, (thankful of course) and it is rainy and yukky outside today. DD has a parent teacher conference today, so I will be leaving work early, then taking both kiddies to dinner at this Amish Buffet, that I haven't been to in quite a few years, so hopefully the weather will lighten up a bit since I have tons of driving to do tonight.

Going through my stockpile freezer, I notice I do not have to get groceries tomorrow night, other than Milk and Bread, just because ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wine, Mushroom Barley soup, and Homemade Applesauce, Oh My!

by , 11-09-2009 at 09:59 AM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Well another week under my belt, and yay for it being payday this past Friday. I was able to pay the mortgage, pay a credit card, purchase some tubs at Lowes for storage in the attic, and majorly stock up my freezer with meats. Giant was having some killer sales on fresh chicken, they individually packaged their form of "Chicken Cordon Bleu" but when we went shopping on Thursday it was after 7:00 which they always mark down their meats, and well they had chicken for 1.92 a breast, so ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Goodness its been a while….

by , 11-02-2009 at 10:10 AM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Yep, time is just flying by and it's so weird that in a couple of weeks it will be Thanksgiving. Things have been very busy my way..with tons of things going on between working, weekend projects its very easy to get wrapped up in things.
    Plus things at work are kinda on the weird path. They decided to streamline a lot of girls in our office, meaning getting rid of a bunch of positions, all while keeping the same amount of attorneys 10 in our office. They have givin our two paralegals ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Well I survived,

by , 09-18-2009 at 11:26 AM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Yep, the tent camping trip wasn't all that bad anyways. Last Saturday was a bit rainy driving down, but once we reached NJ it became a light mist which eventually stopped. Yay. So we took tons of pictures, we managed to stay on our budget, I took out 160.00 from the savings account and had 50 from last week saved up, so our cash money was enough and the only thing we put on the card was our dinner at Menz's which was $60.94. I'm so proud of ourselves, the way this budget is working, (which entails ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast