Frugal Village Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Today is one day closer to our camping trip…

by , 09-10-2009 at 11:30 AM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Omg, I got good news this morning, well long story short here it goes, our mortgage company tanked this past August, so I went to make my payment on the 14th, when the website said your loan is restricted, I’m like Omg, whats going on, so I googled (me being the information hound that I am) found out that the Feds shut down my mortage company because they failed to report their financial gains, taxes etc, so here I am mortgage money in hand an no where to put it but the savings account. So I called ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. September Goals

by , 09-04-2009 at 09:25 AM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Think I might start listing my goals as well, if anything it’s a way to keep me organized and I can refer back to it at the end of the month and see how I did, so here it goes.

September Goals

Finish painting the middle sitting room

Steam clean the upstairs carpets

Get tile for the laundry room floor ( its painted cement now and grr I don’t like it)

Finish the patio, ( we have like 10 more patio pavers to go and it will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Labor Day Weekend already?

by , 09-03-2009 at 03:35 PM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Omg how is it so, and if its so, how come my birthday is tomorrow and I'm a year older. Eek, can we say 41, yep, that’s it, I said it. I had a fit when I turned 40 and now to say im' over 40 is even worse. Oh well, not much to do about it, at least I'm told I don’t act 40, nor look at it, so I guess something could be said about that. Oh and California Tortilla added a free burrito on my reward card, can we say YAY,plus I rec'd a $5.00 coupon from Hoss's steak house to use for my birthday up until ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Seems like forever and a day

by , 08-24-2009 at 03:22 PM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Where to begin, It seems like the last blog was in June and I was starting my vacation, well that went well and the summer just apparently flew by. We had a great time at CedarPoint Ohio, minus the attack of their pesky bugs called the "Muffleheads" or aka May Flys which were in June (go figure). I"ll upload pics of the rollercoasters which were phenominal.
    I was off another week near the end of July to spend more time with the kids, my mom had Knee Replacement Surgery so ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 2 Blogs in 1 day

by , 06-10-2009 at 10:21 AM (My life, my pond, my world)
    I uploaded some pics to my photo albums from Williamsburg, Va....hope you enjoy!

Updated 06-10-2009 at 11:43 AM by jestagrrrl

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast