Frugal Village Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Is this first day of the rest of my life

by , 03-23-2009 at 04:06 PM (My life, my pond, my world)
    This is just a little update since I have been AWOL for a couple weeks. I did end up receiving the Bonus and raise and DP got her promotion so with her working first shift I haven't really had much time to be on the computer at home. Her new hours are 6:30 to 2:30, and I still get home at around 7, so that leaves time for relaxing and then getting up to do it all over again the next day. I've still been staying on my frugal path. With the extra cash we were able to start remodeling the bathroom, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Weekly Update

by , 03-06-2009 at 10:22 AM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Goodness gracious, this past weekend and week have been so busy. Ok, so lets backtrack. I took a day off on Friday to get some early steps on Spring Cleaning. I cleaned the windows in the Laundry room, washed the curtains in the middle upstairs room, the one we are painting, I washed the curtains in the living room, the bathroom, and then cleaned all three of those rooms from top to bottom. Saturday was a day we just stayed at home, started the painting project upstairs, and its coming along pretty ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Can't Wait for the Weekend

by , 02-25-2009 at 11:27 AM (My life, my pond, my world)
    I'm took a personal holiday for this Friday to catch up on some early spring cleaning. I have so much going on in my mind that I want to accomplish and well its getting me in the springy mood even though we're kind a month outside of spring but oh well. I want to take down my curtains and wash them, possibly rent a steam cleaner and clean the carpets, mop the kitchen floor, do windows, etc. We also are planning on painting the upstairs middle room to get the ball rolling on that task that we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Been so busy forgot to blog…

by , 02-23-2009 at 09:51 AM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Well its been a whirlwind of business here at work. The past week with trials and new cases had me swomped. I still have a little of the refund leftover, but that I'm gonna snowball into this weeks paycheck to get 2 other bills paid and then I'll be back to normal.. I'll still have 3 credit cards left, one I’m paying big chunks and the other I closed so I could just pay off and the third one I just keep open for emergencies, there is like a $100.00 balance on that one. We celebrated my sons 12th ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Got the refund…YAY!!!!!!

by , 02-13-2009 at 03:10 PM (My life, my pond, my world)
    Yes, all that wishing and hoping finally paid off. So today was pay day, and refund day, so the account was looking pretty good, with an extra 3K in there. So I did as I planned, I paid the mortgage for february, so we’re all on track with that. DP's car payment was dropped off on Wednesday, my car payment was deducted today, so everything regarding that is now current and up to date. I paid the plumber from the water pipe busting over christmas - $123.75, so that bill is cleared off; I paid off ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast