Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Put all of the yarn ends from sewing your projects together into a bag, then use them as stuffing for small projects
    • |
    Yes we had an excellent day. Glad you enjoyed yours also.
    • |
    Glad that you had such a great day!! Ours has been two - had our dearest friends over - it was only the four of us so we really had a chance to eat, talk and laugh. We each had a turn talking with DD in St. Louis -they are her god parents - so all is well. We are well blessed!!
    • |
    I have also been more active with the situation and our government! It is so easy to get riled up with it, but remember to say your piece and forget it. After I email my congressperson, I feel so much better. It is exercising my freedom of speech!!

Keep up the good work.
    • |
    I hear you 100%!
    • |
    Good luck with the stockpile. It is like a rainy day fund.
    • |
    Baby steps are great, and I find out the more I think of bargains that I can get the more excited I am. Who would have thought I get so much excitement about going to Walgreens and getting all the specials that they have! LOL
    • |
    Let us know how it goes. I am organizing my coupons also today.
    • |
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers here.
    • |
    granny squares in crochet are also great ways to not waste little bits of yarn.I like all the colors and the contrast. Post pics when you are done. so all of us crafty wannabe's can see.LOL
    • |
    It takes a bit!

I think we're all still learning...

Judi
    • |
    We're making most of our gifts as well, so I know what you mean about needing to get busy! Good luck with your couponing as well!
    Have you googled any free knitting patterns? There really are a LOT out there, you may be surprised
    • |
    Oops ! I meant to say " Needlework"( sorry !)
    • |
    I can't figure out CVS either. So i usually don't shop there.When you figure it out let me know.It sounds like you have to come in every three months or you do not get your discount bucks earned. That is probably my problem.
    • |
    I don't think I have read those. I like " living more with less" Let us know if you find any great ideas.
    • |
    So sorry to hear about Gary...sounds like you are on the right track! Good luck!
    • |
    Check under the forums and then categories. Some are listed under main categories. Welcome Back.