Frugal Village Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. My favorite

by , 11-19-2009 at 09:25 PM
    This is my time of year-I love fall and all the holidays. After Christmas winter just drags and I could get depressed--but I won't. I'm busy making my charity things and Christmas presents. I will keep busy afterwards and dream of spring !!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A neighbor

by , 11-11-2009 at 07:46 PM
    I was happy to see a posted message from a Village member who lives only blocks away from me ! What a small world !
    There are others that live close and what a wonderful thing to share ideas with likeminded Virginians !!
    Man I love this site !
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Trying to think positive

by , 11-10-2009 at 05:31 PM
    Today I was going through the posts on this site and read where so many of us are having troubles of one kind or another. It seems like this time of year gets us riled up or flustered --at least its like that with me. I've been on a rant about the govt and writing my congressman and just being generally aggravated.
    I read a thread telling about homeless folks and dumpster diving. We still have a lot to be thankful for ( I'm reminding myself ) and when we do get angry and rebel against the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I can't believe it !

by , 11-08-2009 at 01:15 PM
    Just when I thought our politicians were finally "getting it"-they just keep screwing up. Here I am saving and being frugal with my paltry Social Security check and they're up all night figuring out ways to take my money. Don't any of them go to the grocery store or have kids in school who grow out of their clothes every three months ?If I save my change and shop thrift shops--I'm just treading water and not getting ahead at all.

I'm mad.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Oh my !

by , 11-05-2009 at 08:18 PM
    I keep adding to my To Do lists and not marking much off ! I want to and need to, do bunches of stuff. I started to panic today about Christmas. I will settle down as soon as I get a few more gifts out of the way.
    "Patience is a virtue" I keep telling myself !
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast