Frugal Village Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Shaping up

by , 11-04-2009 at 07:27 PM
    My Christmas gifts are showing signs of coming together--at least I think so. Also, my food plan and budget is way ahead so far. Now if I can keep up this momentum and knit myself to death, I'll be rolling toward December !!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Woohoo !

by , 11-03-2009 at 08:53 PM
    I managed some savings at the grocery store and was able to conserve my budget while beginning a meager starter stockpile. Baby steps, baby steps. I'm getting so much info and tips from the forums and by this time next year, I'll be priding myself on what I've done. Phooey, I'm already pumped !!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Rainy Day

by , 11-01-2009 at 01:03 PM
    Its raining today and I am using this dreary weather to clip coupons and check my supplies. The weather makes us slow down a bit from running around spending money !
    I'm on week three of my coupon strategy and only one week to go to see if this works. Those of you who regularly clip them will laugh at my naivete.I need suggestions and tips , so I methodically check forums for ideas.
    Now I'll try and organize all these bits of paper !
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sorrow

by , 10-30-2009 at 06:56 PM
    Today I heard that someone I've known since we were "tweens, has passed. She and I were close until a few years ago when we hadn't seen each other--she lived four states away.
    She was four years younger and was like a sister that I never had.
    My heart is sad.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I see the floor !

by , 10-28-2009 at 06:39 PM
    I have been sorting a pile of clothes that I possibly want to use for rags, nicer ones for Goodwill, and wool ones I may recycle into coverlets for my charity projects. And guess what ? I can now see the floor.
    Now I'll look in the linen closet and sort towels, blankets and tea towels. Well-maybe tomorrow !
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast