Frugal Village Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Everything is so weird today.

by , 08-26-2010 at 05:55 PM
    Perhaps it is just my mood or strange sense of humor today.
    -my new spam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typedspam! It is better fried than typed neighbor was vaccumning his lawn w/ a shop vac for hours,inch by inch. I left to shop and came back and he ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. There's a chance

by , 08-25-2010 at 11:58 PM
    It's finally sinking in that we are done w/ our 6 year battle to get back up out of debt. We have the BEF fund in place,money for the tax burden set aside,DS money I owed him is being paid into a 529 acct.,money for a new energy star dishwasher,hw heater is set aside. Now begins to 3-6 month savings battle. I have to try and get an accurate amt. to save and how long it will take.

Also this is officially DH's last trip to BermudaIs. so of course it is marked by a hurricane approaching. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Still moving forward..I think!

by , 08-21-2010 at 10:37 AM
    Have lost 23# so slow it seems but thats not true. Its just that I have a long road and S.A.D. will be here soon. I'll prob. have to join a gym or something come Oct.

We did cash in the policy we were debating on. We paid off the car,credit card,and bank loan. If I make double payments I kill the H.equity in 24 months. I haven't owed this little since about 1996. If we were facing 2 college students I would be rich-not.

DH goes back to Bermudu for 2 weeks as a last ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. onward

by , 07-08-2010 at 12:55 PM
    DH is in the Bermuda Is. again for 2 weeks,home 2 days and goes for another week. Slighlt sick of trying to conduct a life this way. Very grateful for the ability to pay bills and keep our home though.

DD may have found "the one". She is dating an old high school friend that she is attracted to. He feels lucky to date her and she finds his goofy sense of humor adorable,fingers crossed this one lasts.

DS saw his good friend and love off to Africa for a years ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. weightloss and finances

by , 07-05-2010 at 11:04 PM
    Well I found out my sugar was too high so I have made huge changes in what I eat.
    No white-sugar,flour,rice,potatoes. The no ice cream and pop is the most difficult.
    Lost 12# so far in about 8 weeks. Need to kick in the walking. It 's just been in the 90's.

Also, my DH and I are taking the Financial Peace University course. We are going to cash in a fairly sizable 20 year Whole life policy if we can get term for DH to replace it. That will make us debt free except the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast