Frugal Village Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Rainy just too rainy

by , 05-22-2010 at 08:47 AM
    Well I was going Garage saling today for some excercise but it's still raining.Hopefully later. I may hit Costco today to get things for my diet. I want a giant bag of frozen strawberries to make smoothies. I lost 2# so i am encouraged.

i guess my spending pout was because i am trying to payoff major debt and dieting and my DH is out of town again. In other words broke +feeling deprived and lonesome=spending. I have to more aware to stay out of the spending=happiness trap. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Childish oh so childish

by , 05-21-2010 at 08:59 PM
    ARGGGH. I want to buy something new. I am such a baby.
    I paid for the car ins, last month and tuition and books. I took 2 of my cats to the vet and 3 dogs. I took DS to the Drs. So i am broke for 9 days.
    All I can think about is how I need a new dishwasher and some summer shirts, and hiking boots for DS and take out chinese. I want gym shoes and guitar strings for DS and to go garage saleing,. And on and on. Who the heck longs for a new water heater?? Something is deeply wrong w/ me.lol ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Does it ever end?

by , 05-21-2010 at 08:42 AM
    Well as i have posted before we suffered a lot of debt because of DH's impulsivity and his big accident.
    I have paid off $75,000 of debt,bought a new roof and a new to me vehicle for cash. We have also paid for 3 semesters of tuition cash as well as books. Last week I paid off the small CC and am BROKE because of it. But I checked our credit score and it is 776 which is great. I was worried because of the length of time we had on the debt.

So I call up Chase to lower our rate ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Relaxing back to a routine

by , 04-30-2010 at 07:22 AM
    Well, DH is back. Not like I see him because he is catching up on the other 5 or so accts. he couldn't do while he was in Bermuda Is. for 2 1/2 weeks. But at least he's home.

DD finished her 3rd semester. She will do the 2 part semester starting May 5th. While she is not a stellar student I see much improvement in her attitude and maturity toward digging in to learning.
    She will teach her second jewelry making class of 4 tomorrow. Yesterday she earned $14. for her college ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. She got the job

by , 04-25-2010 at 07:40 PM
    DD not only got the job Saturday at Joannes Fabrics but started Sunday. She fillled in for an instructor w/ a family emergency. Only 2 of the 4 people could come but they were pleased and she had a great time. They booked her 5/1 and 5/2. She has a schedule of pieces to make already. She has already almost completed 1 of the pieces and redesigned another UGLY piece for reveiw.
    She gets her name on all the literature. Hopefully she can make a name for herself.
    As she gets 66% of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast