Entries with no category
To help me achieve my goals for 2011, I've been thinking about my weekly and monthly duties and how I could use my time more efficiently. This is what I've came up with so far:
Cooking and Baking
1. Each week I work three days in an office. I generally take Mondays and Fridays off, although this varies. It is the most fantastic way to work and it certainly helps that I adore my job .
During the two days which I have to myself,
Here are the things I hope to have achieved by the end of 2011, with the steps in between that I must take to make them happen .
1. Make our lives more homely and settled.
- Finish decorating the apartment: living room, then bedroom, then spare bedroom, then bathroom and then kitchen.
- Improve the ironing situation (or lack thereof ) by ironing work clothes on Sundays/beginning of the week.
- Finish decorating the living room: buy nails and ask my SO to put photos up.
- Get dehumidifier.
- Iron 3/4 of SO's shirts and trousers before the beginning of each week.
- Set up direct debit to SO's account for electricity bill.
- Bump up my savings account to £1000. Set up a new savings 'holiday' account and start saving money into said account.
- Make packed lunch for work every day unless it's a specific
Updated 01-03-2011 at 08:35 PM by Squidge
I am a list maker and a goal setter. For better or worse my life is divided, organised, aided or perhaps ruled by my aims and the pieces of paper on which they are written.
In the hopes that I stay on track, I thought I'd share my goals for the future and not-so-distant future; excerpts from the little lists that keep me sane:
Personal household goals:
- Creatively decorate the apartment
- Learn new, healthy, inexpensive meals
- Learn to bake properly!