Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Good for you!! I always start in October. I then can ENJOY the holidays!
    • |
    :bighug: Hope things get much easier asap!
    • |
    I am so sorry to read this nicjean. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hugs
    • |
    NicJean, I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like your dear FIL went peacefully. All the housework will get done in time.
    Take care.
    • |
    Sending hugs.
    • |
    Prayers and good thoughts are with you. Thank goodness for Hospice, they are wonderful. My father was the same way when my mother was sick and dying. We had a huge fight (over stress from her care on both of us) and I called Hospice, they said they would only help if he allowed them to...they came with a counsler and spent time with my Dad. He came around after a few days. Watching her slowly slip away was difficult but it was so nic to have them there to help us. Keep us posted.
    • |
    I had a really good time. Only 3 other ladies showed up, and we had the gym of a school set up with 10 really long tables. I had tons of much needed space to lay out a complete album on plastic "pages". I love the system I use - the "pages" can then be stacked in a box, and "stuck" onto actual pages in scrapbook. I finished my stepdaughters wedding layouts, got all stuck down, just need to go back and journal, and a bit more embellishment. Also got my cousin's graduation page done, as well as my nephews.
    • |
    I wante to know how your day turned out
    • |
    Well, did you have fun? Tell us about it...

Judi
    • |
    Good for you! I hope you have fun.
    • |
    Yay you! We should help each other dig out! Do you live near Canada, closer to Springfield or inbetween? I'm in the Monadnock region of NH.

Also, you gave me the giggle back. I got this visual of tomatoes planted IN the table....

Judi
    • |
    I like the take care of myself part.