Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Welcome back!! Check out urbanhomestead.org it is very inspirational to look at when trying to do more in a town/city landscape. I hope to grow more food this year, but the snow is blowing at the moment so for now I just think and dream
    • |
    Wow!

You were missed; it's nice to see you back!

Best --

Judi
    • |
    Sometimes things can be overwhelming, but just go slow, trust God and make a plan. You'll be surprised at your own resourcefulness. Read the other posts for ideas and we'll all be rooting for you !!
    • |
    Your right you will be ok. It just takes a little time to get our head around things when were thrown a curve ball. Us women are resourceful beings though and spend most of our life making "stone soup". Heres to determination and ingenuity-2 of my favorite long time friends.
    • |
    Sorry to hear about his job loss. I will be praying for you and your family.Glad you have chickens and have already started being self sufficient.
    • |
    Horrilbe news schellie but with the attitude you have, you and your family will make it.
    • |
    Good plan and you can do it in a pretty short time.
    • |
    Great ideas, baby steps is the first way to accomplish them, I wish you all the luck, and we'll be cheering for you.
    • |
    You guys have a plan and a shared goal. Those two things are the most important part of a successful plan.
    • |
    Good luck! It sounds like a really well thought out plan. I now you can do it! Will be looking forward to reading your progress.
    • |
    Good luck. You are welcome to join us at frugal fling 2009 challenge also shellie.
    • |
    wow. You certainly have a lot of changes going on. Hopefully the internet can keep you connected. I suggest a web cam too. I paid about $70. for mine and can see my DH when he travels,which is pretty much all the time.
    • |
    Wow, you will be busy for a while. Sorry about your friend leaving, that is always difficult but the internet helps to keep in touch. Good luck with all that you have planned!
    • |
    So sorry about your cats....they are such a great addition to families.

Glad to hear you are going to have great neighbors! Can you send them this way! Try not to overdo it so you can avoid another flair up. An old friend of mine has fibormyalgia and she had to be so careful all the time.
    • |
    Sorry about the cats. I ubderstand the dilemna as we have a dozen. I thought by now we'd lost some to natural attrition but not so far.
    As far as projects go ,be careful to pace yourself. As you know health has to come first.
    • |
    I hope your bread works out! Great deals at the sales!
    • |
    Wow, that is quite a list! Good luck!
    • |
    Woo hoo!! Great job on getting so much done!
    • |
    you are amazing! feel free to stop by my house
    • |
    You are a whirlwind = getting so much done!! Love your approach - it's sane and it works!! Remember to have fun too!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast