Frugal Village Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. working on getting back on the fugal wagon

by , 08-04-2009 at 08:31 AM
    Yesterday posted as comment instead of new blog, so here was yesterdays goals
    crossed off
    1. thin out of 3500 emails

today to list
    go through cloths that were washed last week
    sweep all floors and mop
    make sour dough starter
    cook supper
    work on laundry on back porch

well post later to show what I got done. that is if grand daughter will let me.

Well I did not get any of that done due to the neighbor boy ...
  2. I am inspired to sew

by , 08-03-2009 at 09:29 PM
    I never thought about making cloth diapers but I got a reply to a post about making cloth diapers and i did some research and found out I could sew my own all in one diapers so now I am on a mission to make enough cloth diapers before we run out of disposiables
  3. Getting a routine going

by , 08-03-2009 at 02:25 PM
    Ok with Cece (grand daughter) living with us full time now it looks like for the next year at least, I have got to get back into a routine, it has been a few years since I was a full time mom to a little one my youngest is 14 so I am going to keep track of my progress here since it seems to help to have some cheering for other people here, and I get lost some times in the forums, So here it goes so far this is what I do

Up at 5:20am bring DH coffee wake up eat pop tart take med's ...
  4. Working on getting back on frugal wagon

by , 08-02-2009 at 12:13 PM
    I have a to-do list that has now reached 3 pages as I check one thing off the list 3 more are added, I feel so overwelmed at times. I have been trying to figure out ways to cut things out of our budget, so far I have done
    1. planted some vegtable in planters (no good place for a garden)

2. bought chickens for eggs (have to wait a few months still young chicken)

3. made home made laundry and dishwashing soap

4. have been working on buying mark ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Back Yard Chickens

by , 07-28-2009 at 11:15 AM
    I have really missed being in the country we have lived in town for 9 years now and I am a country girl at heart, well I found out that you can have chickens in town (not consider livestock) I was upset because I missed the chick sale at the supply store then 2 weeks ago I saw and add for chickens 4 sale I called and we went and bought 5 laying hens they are still a few months away from laying yet but dh worked the last 2 weekends and built a nice pen for them and we are going to start on their ...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast