Frugal Village Forums - schellie69 - Blogs
View RSS Feed

schellie69

1. Sad busy week Here In Kansas

by , 08-20-2009 at 08:23 AM
    Our wonderful neighbors are back in New York they left Monday Morning their son who is 33 (with some special needs) asked to stay with us so now we have him living with us. We did a trade with our neighbors that what they had left we traded for our roommates scooter. We got a freezer full of meat (freezer included) 2 beds a bunch of dishes and kitchen wares, a chair massager which I love it really helps my back, and a bunch of nick-nacks which I will have a garage sale and get rid of some of them ...
  2. Back Yard Chickens

by , 07-28-2009 at 11:15 AM
    I have really missed being in the country we have lived in town for 9 years now and I am a country girl at heart, well I found out that you can have chickens in town (not consider livestock) I was upset because I missed the chick sale at the supply store then 2 weeks ago I saw and add for chickens 4 sale I called and we went and bought 5 laying hens they are still a few months away from laying yet but dh worked the last 2 weekends and built a nice pen for them and we are going to start on their ...