Frugal Village Forums - Uncategorized - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Lazy about blogging

by , 09-18-2013 at 02:09 PM
    I've gotten so down. I haven't worked in almost 2 weeks. Just don't feel well. I need to get up and work no matter how I feel. Lying around in bed isn't helping me, either physically nor financially. Going to be rough making the bills the next few months. I had to pay double insurance this month to catch up from when I added dd to the policy. Also, need to pay dd's $290 senior package next week. Pictures were a few weeks ago. Senior pictures are crazy expensive. Won't be any groceries bought ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. It's time for a diet.

by , 09-03-2013 at 02:10 PM
    I've changed my mind about our menu this week. I need to lose weight. While I would never tell her, my dd needs to lose about 20-25 also.

So tonight will be crab stuffed portabella mushroom, roasted asparagus, and corn on the cob. Making the crab stuffing low calorie and low carb as much I can. Using very little cream cheese (maybe 1/4 what recipes usually call for). Since she eats at about 3:30 she needs another meal later. Going to make smoothies. Got some almond milk unsweetened, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Already Sept 1st

by , 09-01-2013 at 09:04 AM
    How did this happen? I'm no closer to my goals than I was 6 months ago. Missed 4 days of work this week. I did work yesterday from 8-6. Off today; only have to work 4 hours tomorrow; off Tuesday; then working 4 days in a row (Wed-Sat) from 8-6. It's going to be a long week. Trying to spend next few days getting meals planned, groceries purchased, and getting house all picked up. I'm sure the days will go by way too quickly. Once I work 8-6 it is very hard for me to do much of anything except ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Not feeling too well

by , 08-27-2013 at 09:35 AM
    so I missed work yesterday and will miss today. Spent too much money already today.

Purchased 2 Living Social deals today. One was for a car detailing. Let's just say my car needs it. Hasn't been cleaned in several years. I'm hoping they can clear up my foggy headlights. The other was a bracelet for my daughter for Christmas. Paid $19 for a bracelet I know she will love. Retail price is $99. I do have to pay 4.99 shipping, but for $24 it is a nice bracelet. At least I have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Missed a few days.

by , 08-24-2013 at 08:18 PM
    Been busy working. Picked up 5 hours yesterday on my day off. Haven't spent anything in a few days except $60 for my dd's parking pass at school. Had my annual performance review at work tonight. I got a raise of .27. Believe it or not that "huge" amount is unheard of normally.....LOL. I know I don't make much, but that is actually a good raise for where I work.

Tommorow is my 1 day off this week. Going to clean house all day and eat leftovers so no cooking. WOOHOO. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast