Frugal Village Forums - Fluff and Feathers - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Fluff and Feathers

Miscellaneous flotsam and jetsam that happen to get trapped in the passage through my brain....

1. Cat Chronicle - The cat is caught and the adventure begins

by , 03-06-2011 at 09:21 PM
    As some of you read in my thread on the subject, I was successful, yesterday morning, in finally catching a wounded feral cat that has been hanging out at my property since November of last year. I don't know when she got hurt, but I noticed her limping about a month ago, and I have been trying to trap her ever since.

So yesterday morning, I didn't have much hope when I walked downstairs to check the trap...but there she was!!! Poor thing was probably in there since the night before! ...
    Categories
    Fluff and Feathers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	feralcat.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	218.3 KB 
ID:	23693  

2. Road Map for the Day - February 24, 2011

by , 02-24-2011 at 10:04 AM
    Winter storm moving in, so I am going to spend a little time this morning getting a load of firewood moved in, since it may be down in the 20's tonight. I have a bunch of little administrative things to do at work this morning, then a meeting at 1p at another office, so the plan is to get in, knock out some of the admin stuff, go to the meeting, then come back and knock out the rest. Then it's homeward bound! Back home, I need to do a quick de-clutter, as I didn't do it yesterday, then dinner to ...
    Categories
    Fluff and Feathers
  3. Road Map for the Day - February 23, 2011

by , 02-23-2011 at 11:08 AM
    LONG day yesterday, so I'm taking it easy today and catching up!! I am going to get everyone fed and refilled for the day, then let the dogs out for a little romp, then off to work. On my way in, I have some donation stuff to drop off at thrift, and I need to return some books to the library. At work, my one main goal is to get my travel voucher done for my trip to TN (two weeks ago). Then I have to leave a little early for a doctor's appointment (routine eye exam), after which I'll head home, ...
    Categories
    Fluff and Feathers
  4. Road Map for the Day - February 22, 2011

by , 02-22-2011 at 09:54 AM
    Back to work today, so after I finish this blog, it is off to give everyone breakfast, then get ready for work, and head out. I will drop off some library books on the way in and also stop off at the gym to find out about a challenge they are hosting, then in to work for the day to work on inventorying a huge pile of property that is locked up in my office right now. That will be a multiple-day job, so once I can't handle it any more today, I'll head out, stop at the gym for a quick work out, then ...
    Categories
    Fluff and Feathers
  5. Road Map for the Day - February 21, 2011

by , 02-21-2011 at 09:58 AM
    I have made good progress on the house over the weekend, so I may use today (the last day of a three-day holiday) to keep going on that. So, breakfast to all, then back to house-cleaning!! If I get my "to do" list done in time, I get to claim the rest of the day as unscheduled "me" time.
    Categories
    Fluff and Feathers
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast