Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    WTG on putting that CC debt to its grave!! I hope Coo keeps on eating and getting better and crash likes puppy kindergarten
    • |
    Sounds like a great week to me! Love the idea of a snuggle bunny!
    • |
    Interesting post madhen. I didn't know there was such a thing as raw vegan, but why not? I am a carnie still, but use the term loosely. I eat beef 1 day/wk., chicken 2 day/wk., vegetarian 2 day/wk, fish 1 day/wk., seafood 1 day/wk. The seafood is there because our boarder is from South Korea. But I am dairy free, sugar free and gluten free, among other foods. It is interesting to following other people's journeys in the diet area. Thanks for posting!
    • |
    BOOKMARKED
    • |
    Yay you and Yay Olivia too! Good for you for taking the time with her. Bless you.

judi
    • |
    Actually, the last one on the top row is the one who is HUGE compared to the rest. Rottie-boy IS a little cutie, but Dora (that HUGE pup) has a LOT of personality!
    • |
    They are all so cute! I love the 1st one on the bottom row and the 3rd on the top row.
    • |
    They are all so cute. . .and Olivia is just precious.
    • |
    The first one...he/she looks like he/she is going to be a bigger one than the rest. But then Britany was the runt of the litter along with other issues you know...she's now a piggy.

Rottie is cute...dang, not fair to say that...they are ALL adorable.
    • |
    Glad she found you...you found her...whoever found who. Have a feeling she's in a FAR FAR better place than she was.
    • |
    Awww, poor Olivia. All these new experiences that you are giving her. I bet even though she didn't seem to like the bath, she probably feels better!

Can't wait to see new pictures!
    • |
    There were some pics in the earlier blogs. I need to take more, but those pups are harder to catch on camera than one might imagine!
    • |
    Aww. Sounds wonderful MH, how about a pic or two? (Or have you done that & I missed it?)

So nice to read this today. Thanks!

Judi
    • |
    I wished I lived near so I could take her. I hope whoever gets her will be as wonderful a pet parent as you are.
    • |
    Thanks for the update! I am glad the little ones and Olivia are doing good.
    • |
    He got a 40-minute solo nursing session this morning, and I'm going to try to give him some extra time at least in the morning and evening on work days, more this weekend.
    • |
    Aww, she sounds so sweet! I hope the little white dude gains lots of weight this week!
    • |
    Congrats on becoming a surogate puppy grandma. Hope all goes will wth the puppies and mama Olivia
    • |
    Actually, ALL the pups will be spayed/neutered BEFORE being adopted. The country requires it of all animals it adopts out (even their bunnies!), so none of these little girls are going to have to go through what their mother had to go through, none of the boys will be responsible for bringing more pups into the world, and Olivia will be spayed after the pups wean, so she won't have to go through it again, either!!

Olivia is a sweet dog, and is going to make someone a great housepet. She is house-trained, very affectionate, and still a puppy herself, basically. It will break my heart to take her to the county for her spay, because that is when I relinquish possession of her and leave her to the vagaries of the system, but I am sure she won't have to spend more than a few days there before the right home finds her.

Miss Kitty has been mute on the subject so far.
    • |
    I hope they all find homes. With someone who will spay and neuter them.
    On the brighter side....I'm glad Olivia "found" you. At least she will have a few happy weeks. hint hint ........I know.....sigh..how does Miss Kitty feel about another intruder into her world?
Page 1 of 38 123411 ... LastLast