Frugal Village Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    I have thought about food products, but I suspect there would be licensing requirements that the craft store would have to undergo to allow them to sell food. I had to get registered by FDA when I sold bird supplements, because some of them had powdered milk in them, so I suspect there would be much more strict regulations for food that HUMANS are going to eat. Also don't want to deal with potential liability issues or litigious "I got sick from your [blank]" suits.
    Updated 08-03-2009 at 01:41 PM by madhen
    • |
    That was quite the week! I am sorry that you are not going to be able to make the New York trip...I know you were really looking forward to it.

I am glad that Polly is adapting well to her new routine. I am sure she is happy to spend the time with you which might take away some of the lonliness without Colton.

Glad to see you are enjoying your new machine so much, and this comes from the girl who said she can't sew!

I hope Girl the donkey isn't in too much pain and I hope the pills really help her alot.

With all the tomatoes you are getting, you should start bottling up your catsup and selling it at your craft booth!

Have a great week madhen.
    • |
    Busy as usual I see. I do hope you feel better soon, at least a little better each day while working towards a full recovery.
    How cute the hen wanted to be in your truck, and sweet she left you a gift.
    I hope Girl continues to feel better as well. I can't imagine the ulcers feeling very good for her either.
    I would love to see the bags you're working on. I'm sure they'll sell well.
    Have a great week. Oh, and WTG on all that catsup! One thing I've yet to try.
    • |
    Changed my project for the month to save my back.
    • |
    Tell the therapist to change the timeframe - you don;t have time for it!! Whatever happens - your months and life are never boring!!
    • |
    You and me both!! The therapist told me today that I should stop having "severe" pain in about eight weeks!!!!
    • |
    Great goals madhen! Here's hoping no goats screw up your plans this month!
    • |
    You need to go haunt the needlework threads again.

It is like a sleep mask that people use to keep light out when they nap, but it has aromatherapy pads in it.
    • |
    as i was copying your goals i began to wonder... what is an eye pillow?
    • |
    i love that you added the fling challenge on here, falling a bit behind?
    • |
    you had a busy july and i'm hoping to follow in your footsteps for august
    • |
    Good for you in staying under budget!
    • |
    I suspect a skunk is also sharing the bounty (by the smell), but the chickens are definitely eating the bulk of it. They will chase the cat away!
    • |
    I am glad I am not the only one who had chickens who loved cat food.
    • |
    sorry to hear about your bunny, I understand we lost our dogs puppy last week so I know it hurts, With your back out you have still gotten alot done fill good about it, remember to give your back the time to heal or you could be down longer (trust me I found out the hard way ouch). sending postive vibes your way...
    • |
    I am so sorry about Colton. Even though your back is bad you really accomplished alot this week! Napping is good for it though as it relaxes your muscles so enjoy catching up a little on some sleepy-time.
    • |
    Sorry to hear about Colton, it sounds like he was very special to you.
    • |
    Awww poor Colton. I'm sorry to hear that he passed away. Sending positive vibes your way.
    • |
    I am sorry to hear of the loss of your bunny. For being down with your back, you accomplished quite a bit this week.
    • |
    I'm so sorry it's been such a week for you. I do hope things get better soon. Esp. the loss of Colton, that's always so hard.
    You sure did get quite a bit accomplished dispite it all, you always seem to!
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast