Frugal Village Forums - Fluff and Feathers - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Fluff and Feathers

Miscellaneous flotsam and jetsam that happen to get trapped in the passage through my brain....

1. Road Map for the Day - February 20, 2011

by , 02-20-2011 at 09:59 AM
    I am trying to use this long weekend to get the house ship-shape, before I head back to work on Tuesday.

First, make up some more hummingbird food, because I'm dangerously low, and those hummers are aggressive! Then, while that is cooling, breakfast to everyone else. After that, I need to start tackling today's "to do" chores, including cleaning the bathroom and finishing up the kitchen. Put the laundry away, give the whole floor a good sweep, and then I will at least feel ...

Updated 02-21-2011 at 12:01 AM by madhen (Update)

Categories
    Fluff and Feathers
  2. Road Map for the Day - February 18, 2011

by , 02-18-2011 at 09:35 AM
    Working from home today, because I will probably go into the office tomorrow to deal with some inventory that needs to get done, but that is going to be a bear to do. So after I get my morning routine done, and everyone fed, if I can get one report finished and slog through my emails, I'll call it good. Then run to the dump, then to the feed store to pick up some supplies for the weekend, and get home before the storm, if possible. The HUNKER DOWN inside for the rest of the day, because it feels ...
    Categories
    Fluff and Feathers
  3. Road Map for the Day - February 17, 2011

by , 02-17-2011 at 09:29 AM
    Morning exercises, breakfast to all, off to work, stopping off at the library to return some books. At work, I've got a meeting in the morning, after which I will get that last report from TN written. After work, back home, switch cars, then make a run to the dump to get rid of some clutter! Back home, dinner to all, work on some of my hobbies, read a bit, write in my journal, and call it a good day!
    Categories
    Fluff and Feathers
  4. Road Map for the Day - February 16, 2011

by , 02-16-2011 at 10:58 AM
    Still fighting a cold, and it is putting a major harsh on my mellow.

Today, I need to get back to work, but before that, I need to get everyone fed, then run to the dump to get rid of all the clutter I picked up from around the house yesterday. Then back home to switch cars, and off to work. At work, I need to get three reports done TODAY. If I have time after that, I need to start inventorying some property in my office for return to its owners. That should pretty much take me all ...
    Categories
    Fluff and Feathers
  5. Road Map for the Day - February 15, 2011

by , 02-15-2011 at 11:43 AM
    Still at home, fighting a cold, but I have a dentist appt at 2p, so morning exercises, breakfast to all, then clean out the truck cab, maybe move those tree prunings in the front of the house into a burn pile, then back inside to get cleaned up and to head out. Cleaning and x-rays, then off to the store to pick up a few essential groceries, a quick stop at the library to return a few books, and back home again. Once home, a little light housework just to try to stay caught up, then maybe work on ...

Updated 02-15-2011 at 10:11 PM by madhen

Categories
    Fluff and Feathers
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast