Frugal Village Forums - Fat Hen to P.H.A.T. Chick - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Fat Hen to P.H.A.T. Chick

Mad Hen's Miraculous Flight (because chickens can't fly) from frumpy to fabulous....

1. 08/19/2009 - Fat Hen to P.H.A.T. Chick Journal

by , 08-20-2009 at 01:58 AM
    Diet - 2 cups of coffee with cream and sugar; approx 1 cup of dehydrated apple slices; 1 dehydrated peach slice (had to sample it ); 1 See's sucker (at work - last one!); 1 bowl of veggie chili with pasta; 2 oz chocolate (last one of those, too).

Needing a chocolate fix today, apparently!

Water - not as good. Probably about 5 glasses. I was drinking it at work, but not really keeping track.

PT - got it all done this morning!! It felt great not having ...
  2. 08/18/2009 - Fat Hen to P.H.A.T. Chick Journal

by , 08-19-2009 at 12:22 AM
    Diet: 2 cups of coffee with cream and sugar; approx 1/2 c. of dehydrated apple slices; 1 See's sucker (at work); one plate of spicy vegetarian chili with pasta; one cereal bowl of sliced peaches.

Water: 8 glasses

Exercise: Did all my PT exercises.
  3. 08/17/2009 - Fat Hen to P.H.A.T. Chick Journal

by , 08-18-2009 at 12:25 AM
    Took the weekend off from posting, but I did pretty well. Probably ate too much on Saturday, but got it back into check on Sunday.

Today: 1 cup of coffee with sugar/cream; 2 Nature's Path Flax Bars; 1 See's lollipop; approx 1/3 cooked pasta with spicy vegetarian chili; 1 oz chocolate.

I drank approx 4 cups of water at work, and I'm working on a big bottle of water at home, so I think I'll have 9 by the time I go to bed tonight.

PT/Exercises. No such ...
  4. 08/14/2009 - Fat Hen to P.H.A.T. Chick Journal

by , 08-15-2009 at 12:51 AM
    Eaten today:
    • 2 cups of coffee with cream/sugar;
    • 2 glasses of soy milk;
    • small bowl of udon;
    • approximately 10 pieces of sushi (nigiri and handrolls)
    • one piece of tempura-fried zucchini slice
    • two glasses of diet Pepsi
    Water: MAYBE two glasses. Just can't get back into the water habit.

Exercise: Went to my PT session today - last one!! Spent half an hour being beaten up and taught how to further abuse myself with ab-ripping exercises! If I ever lose the weight, I'll ...
  5. 08/13/2009 - Fat Hen to P.H.A.T. Chick Journal

by , 08-14-2009 at 12:20 AM
    A lot of running around today, and sometimes under high-stress situations, I forget to eat, so my diet hasn't been ideal lately. Today, I had:
    • 2 cups of coffee with sugar/cream;
    • 1 diet Pepsi (bottle);
    • approx 1/2 cup of cooked chicken
    It is weird. I could have sworn I ate more than that, and I even remember thinking, around 3p, that I felt full (right after the chicken), but when I stop and think about my day, that was it. I got hungry at about 7:30p and rummaged around the kitchen, ...
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast